Short Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachos

On the 2nd stage of the 2nd level (which I forgot what's called) there is a short cut that allows you to avoid the sniping robots and the pionson water pool. All you gotta do is turn left off of the elevator and run! I think you sould try this with knuckles before anybody else! Try it out!

I remember now. It's Techno Hill stage 2. And its right before the elevator not after it. You will see these things that go up and down that try to smush you. Avoiding them is very simple. Even if you have rings and the things smush you, you will still loose a life. :wink:

Well mabey newer people might not know it. I mean a short cuts a short cut and it can be very useful at times.

But everybody knows about it, because it's not a shortcut. It's an alternate route because it's plainly notisable there. Come on, have you ever played Sonic 2? Having more than one route in a stage is what made the classics great games.

And furthermore, click here. And here too. Then read the rules.

How is that even a shortcut? It's in plain sight. MOST people take that way, as it's easier.

Shuffle said:
How is that even a shortcut? It's in plain sight. MOST people take that way, as it's easier.

Except me. Honestly, I get always crushed. Even more, I've beaten Time Attack with it - I manage to get through the turret room in 9 seconds - and that counting all the time that takes me from the start, and I lose like 4 or 5 seconds until elevator goes down. Beat that.

Sik said:
I manage to get through the turret room in 9 seconds - and that counting all the time that takes me from the start, and I lose like 4 or 5 seconds until elevator goes down. Beat that.
The crusher route can be done in 5-6 seconds, from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back