• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

All new sh_srb2tbe.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Sonic Robo Blast 2: The Legend of the Black Chaos' entry into the Releases mod section is just around the corner, and I'd think you guys would want a looksee.

Here is some of the stuff that I'm going to do:

• Revamping most of the levels to reflect my new map making skills.
  • Finishing started maps and starting new maps.
  • Make the release period shorter.

And here are 2 screenies of the new and improved Sunset Beach Zone 1:
srb20100.png

srb20101.png

You need to not make Sunset Beach 2 like Greenflower Zone 2.... It looks like a recolor of a level..... >_<

This is YOUR mod, GCFreak. You can add all the textures and sprites that you want, meaning you can make it look like a real sunset.

Chaos said:
It looks like it needs more enemies and objects.

I'm not finished that yet. ;)

SuperMecha said:
You need to not make Sunset Beach 2 like Greenflower Zone 2.... It looks like a recolor of a level..... >_<

It's not. ;)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
This is YOUR mod, GCFreak. You can add all the textures and sprites that you want, meaning you can make it look like a real sunset.

Indeed. ;)

BlueZero4 said:
And this time, let's not run into any official levels.

Official levels are placed into incomplete level slots by default, so that's why they're in there. TBE's main levels are not using any extended level slots, and only THZ2, CEZ3 and GFZ2 are played through in the older betas.

sonicfreak94 said:
That level kinda looks like Jade Coast.

It's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back