What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

The title is self-explanitory.

I'm just laying back, dealing with SRB2: TBE, enjoying a hot chocolate on a rainy day.

Say, that sounds like a good idea right about now.... *makes a wad while sipping hot chocolate on a not-so-rainy day*

On a more serious note, I'm just playin' SRB2. Yeah.

I'm looking at my screen and clicking on the keys in my keyboard, then rolling my mouse and clicking its left button.

Neo Chaotikal said:
I'm looking at my screen and clicking on the keys in my keyboard, then rolling my mouse and clicking its left button.

Heh.

*Waits for someone to say: "I'm about to click 'Submit'"*

I'm being bored and doing nothing, thinking of when I should start playing Heroes and Rush. Also, I'm having an IM conversation with a good friend of mine.

Also, I'm about to click "Submit".

KingofFlames said:
making the revamped Green Land Zone 1...I guess...

Heheh, it's good to hear that Chaos World is being worked on, KingOfFlames...Is Angelic Dreams Zone done?

I'm thinking about changing the current focus from Firefox to mIRC, then VC++ to work on TML. But I don't feel like doing the third one, so I'll probably just chat in mIRC for a bit.

GCFreak said:
KingofFlames said:

Heheh, it's good to hear that Chaos Zone is being worked on, KingOfFlames...Is Angelic Dreams Zone done?
chaosworld* :P. Nope it isn't done...I'm actually kinda slow in making levels. But once I get ideas, then it's mapping time!

KingofFlames said:
GCFreak said:
KingofFlames said:

Heheh, it's good to hear that Chaos World is being worked on, KingOfFlames...Is Angelic Dreams Zone done?
chaosworld* :P. Nope it isn't done...I'm actually kinda slow in making levels. But once I get ideas, then it's mapping time!

Heheh, Chaos World*. Alright, sounds good.

im currently making another DMSC map... yes, DMSC is alive again and it shouldnt die >_>

im also posting XD

I'm playing chaos zone mod on Srb2. I'm looking for the Blue emerald in Aero shrine zone act 2 and looking for emblems. also my cat is sat by the screen

EDIT: I'm looking at the screen while I'm pressing, "I'm looking at the screen while I'm pressing keys on the keyboard typing, 'I'm looking at the screen while I'm pressing keys on the keyboard typing...

Now, I'm typing, "Now, I'm typing, 'Now, I'm typing, 'Now, I'm typing, 'Now, I'm typing, 'Now, I'm typing, 'Now, I'm typing...

I'll just press submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back