Cupcake (joke character, 100% custom made) w/ bonus boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my wads have been ripped sprites. Not this one! It's a joke wad cupcake! It's like Nitro the Hedgehog's Muffin.wad, only this one was based off my old cupcake boss not many of you have seen. This wad is not overpowering like the rest of my character wads. It has a spring jump like the old ollie the duck did.
Cupcake Character: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tirfz8

I know many of you want screenshots to see it so here:

For a bonus, here's the download link to my cupcake boss: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zuf7pw

The cupcake boss was my very first wad. I drew it and Jman wadded it.

It's not supposed to look nice. It's an evil cupcake. The playable one is a canivorous cupcake that's after Eggman. The tables have turned. Eggman won't eat cupcakes because the cupcake will eat him! *shot*

Sykotic said:
Hey, it's a start. Custom is Custom.

USE MY WIREFRAMES DAMMIT I RIPPED THEM FOR A REASON!

You act as though you're God and your wire frames are the best things in the world! :roll: I think this wad is a so-so.

camo man said:
But it's a joke would with (from what I can tell from the screens) 5 sprites. You have a lot of potental, you just need to make a wad worthy of your skill. Remember, quality over quantity; people would rather have a good wad that took a long time to make over a bad wad that was made quickly. I'm not saying that you should quit wadding or anything, I just think that you should put more effort into your wads.

Well I mentioned that the sprites were from the boss wad which was my first wad. So doesn't it make sense? You're right though. I'm gonna have to try harder if it's gonna be better (or any of my wads to be better).

I like your cupcake. I was thinking about making a wad like that. so far I made one wad, but no one likes it..

I personaly like your double T. I think it's cute, but the reason people on the forums don't like itis because it looks no different than Tails, except the colors. Also one suggestion to you is to not bump topics. As in don't post a month after the last post. Also, I aggree with everyone else. Muffin is way better. I'm sorry.

EDIT: I make recolors too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back