How do I repack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repacking isn't really required, you can instead make a cfg file for addfile-ing mods and setting up commands with a single click. Just write out some console commands in a txt file and give it the cfg extension.

I'd rather not encourage repacks, if you don't mind. Authors tend to get very angry about repacking their works if they don't authorize it. The way SRB2 and Kart are set up now, repacks are no longer a necessity to fit more content in at once. the CFG method described above also lets you easily add or remove mods from your setlist, so I highly encourage following that example if you would like to load multiple mod at once. Finally, adding to what Izzy said, you can execute a cfg file with the "exec" command, like "exec mymodlist.cfg".

So, say I wanted a script that loaded files like KC_donutsteel_v1.wad, KRL_PagotaPack_v1.pk3, and KCL_BigBangersPack_v4.pk3. The script would look like:

Code:
addfile KC_donutsteel_v1.wad
addfile KRL_PagotaPack_v1.pk3
addfile KCL_BigBangersPack_v4.pk3

Then put that in a text file, like "donut.cfg", then type "exec donut.cfg" in the console to load them all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back