Exploding Invincibility Trail.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the funniest socs to use after being invincible while not super.

Example Trail:
srb20064.png

srb20063.png

Yes the boss does shoot the Star Bomb:
srb20062.png

srb20058.png

srb20060.png

WARNING WHEN YOU HIT THEM THEY EXPLODE!!!

Note that the sound took forever to get of the sound test menu in s&k.
Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5zlj4

SRB2 Guy said:
SuperSonic64 said:
That s&k transform sound.

No, not what I ment. What is the name of the teleport sound in SRB2 (so I can replace it)?

DSTELEPT

Also when you turn invincible, if you are, dont touch anyone or you'll give them a A_RingExplode effect on them.

What made it so hard to get the sound?

Might I suggest playing the rom on an emulator and using WavePad or a similar streaming media recorder to record it then simply trim the excess noise to the specific sound within the clip in future endeavors...unless that's what you did.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
What made it so hard to get the sound?

Might I suggest playing the rom on an emulator and using WavePad or a similar streaming media recorder to record it then simply trim the excess noise to the specific sound within the clip in future endeavors...unless that's what you did.

I had to convert it several times.

I through you were talking about the fact of trying to find the exact sound in the sound test. I mean, there are way too many sounds... X_X

Sik said:
I through you were talking about the fact of trying to find the exact sound in the sound test. I mean, there are way too many sounds... X_X

Difference between through and thought,

the edit button is your friend.

[/b]

Sik said:

I had to listen through all the sounds to find the ones I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back