HabitRPG - Gamify your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody want to do a party quest? I'm willing to buy a quest scroll. It appears that the easiest quests are the three that reward a seahorse, a gryphon, or a hedgehog. I think this is how a quest works:
1) A party member purchases and activates a quest scroll.
2) All the party members receive notification of this, and are invited to join the quest.
3) Once all party members join the quest, the quest begins. (Alternatively, the quest initiator can start the quest before all members have joined. At this point, any members that have not joined the quest yet can no longer do so.)
4) A boss appears. The boss is hurt whenever any quest participant completes a todo or daily task. *All* participants are hurt whenever *any* participant fails to complete all their dailies by the end of their day.
5) Once the boss's hp drops to zero, the boss dies and the participants receive the quest reward.
*) The wiki states that a quest may be canceled at any time, and re-started later.

Go for it, I was wondering when I should start quests and I was thinking of waiting until everyone is level 10 so they can choose their classes. But now is as good a time as any.

Does anybody have a preference on whether we do the seahorse, gryphon, or hedgehog quest?

Also there was just some bug that everyone got 900 XP because the boss was supposed to do something bad because we all lost but instead of doing something bad, everyone earned 900 XP. I got bumped from Lv. 2 to Lv. 7 lol. But seeing this was the first time they did this thing, I can understand the bug.

Does anybody have a preference on whether we do the seahorse, gryphon, or hedgehog quest?

Anything would be fine for me actually.

Also there was just some bug that everyone got 900 XP because the boss was supposed to do something bad because we all lost but instead of doing something bad, everyone earned 900 XP.
Alright, the devs are letting people keep all their experience and gold as an apology for that hilarious screw up. But if you want, you can go to Settings > Site > Fix Character Values if you want to revert the change. (I already spent the gold before I realized what had happened, but I went ahead and reverted my levels)

Any is fine with me, although hedgehog would be pretty amusing. If just so I could hatch a blue hedgehog pet~

Okay I just invited everybody to the hedgehog quest so we can have pets that are "way past cool". XD

Regarding the bug, I reverted my level but kept the gold and class change. (Correction: I immediately spent the gold.)

We're still waiting for 'Steel Titanium' to accept the party quest request. I guess in a couple more days I'll just go ahead and start the quest without him if he doesn't accept.

I have an actual photograph ripped straight from Google Street View:
QQNLk2V.jpg

I like how I'm in the middle (I think). But I apologize for not being online for a week. My Internet broke unexpectedly.

Larztard, you're the one on the flying seahorse. Here's a second draft of the concept art:
9GYqjav.jpg

I am considering turning this into a serious drawing, for the sake of drawing practice if nothing else.

Let's try until I am at Lv. 10 so I don't feel like an achor to you guys. I have a lot on my plate this upcoming week and I think I can get to Lv. 10 instantly.

I give your plan the Official Karob Stamp of Approval.

We will attempt the quest again once Larztard has reached level ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back