I need help with emblems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean once you've found them, you can't just immediately forget where they are so you can experience finding them again. You can only "find" them once, since after that, you know where they are.

Come on. I suck at finding them! I looked for over a half an hour just looking for sonic's! :x

Don't you enjoy running around exploring the levels?

If so, by cheating on the emblems, you're ruining a good reason to do that.

If not, why do you want the things? All you get for having them is another level to explore.

I cheated on the emblems originally too. I understand that "I want all the secrets, right here, right now" feeling. But trust me, if you waste the emblems, you're going to regret it later. Unless you have as bad a memory as me, and promptly forget where all of them are.

I got 16\20. I Need Kunx Castle Eggman emblem, Castle Eggman 1 For Sonic , Tails And Kunx , And Tails Techno Hill Zone 2 emblem.

www.ed.com

That, however, is a correct bump. He bumped with relevant information, asking for something on topic instead of creating a new topic.

I don't know the last time I saw someone bump correctly around here.

As for the information, though, I don't generally give that information out, and let others do it for me.

However, your math is definitely off there. You're requesting 5 emblems and you claim to have 16. That doesn't make much sense ^_~

Of course. Otherwise I'd just lock all topics that were resolved. He just used an old topic instead of creating his own by asking a similar question to one that's already been asked in this topic.

bleh, im missing only 1 emblem, and it happens to be knuckles eggman castle 2 one, any clues would be appreciated ;-)

and on the matter of remembering where they are, i cant remember where any of the ones ive collected so far are (apart from one of knuckles)

edit:

never mind, found it
;-p

I've found all of the emblems except for Tails' in GFZ2, CEZ1 and CEZ2. I DESPERATLY need help! And I don't want clues, I want the answer! NOW! oh, and don't give me any of that "exploring is a big part of the game, and your missing out if you don't look for them" crap. Because I HAVE been looking for them. For THREE YEARS!! *Has a hernia, despite the fact he has no idea what it actually is*

Ultrasonic05 wrote:
I'm Not listening!!!! *covers ears with hands* LA LA LA LA LAAAA!!

-you can hear letters :eek: ?

Ok, Tails's Emblem in CEZ1 is Waaay Up left beside where the exit is,
and inside you'll se 4 monitors.
Break these monitors and then press the square thing where the boxes were.
Then, you'll see right beside you the emblem(watch out for the detons).

And Tails's Emblem in CEZ2 - You know where the dungeon is when you press the floor bricks and the dungeons open?
There is an emblem in the dungeon up right.

Are you happy now :D ?

CEZ1 is rather easy, unless you have no rings. From the large ledge overlooking the last big room (the one with the drawbridge leading to the exit sign) look to the left, and you will see an alcove. Fly in there, and press the button with the boxes on it. You'll get hit by Detons, and you'll see the emblem to the side, where one of the Detons was.

CEZ2: One of the rooms is booby-trapped, you press the wrong spot on the floor, and enemies charge at you. Trip that trap, so that the rooms open, and in one of them is the emblem.

Whoa, I had no idea the CEZ1 emblem was there all along... thanks SS005.

Sonicandtails218 - too late :), but you also tried to help him !

Ultrasonic05 - You're weird, why do you even bother to reply :| ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back