• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Crackers wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorRoach

Roach when Sonic
Sonic Team Junior
Well, I have seen this topic: http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/view...&start=0&sid=92a9714acb1cbdfab35ae42f9780be88

Here any sprites:

PLAY1.jpg

PLAY28.jpg

PLAY37.jpg

PLAY46.jpg

PLAY5.jpg

PLAY0.jpg

PLAYD1.jpg

PLAYD2D8.jpg

PLAYD3D7.jpg

PLAYD4D6.jpg

PLAYD5.jpg

PLAYE1.jpg

PLAYE2E8.jpg

PLAYE3E7.jpg

PLAYE4E6.jpg

PLAYE5.jpg

PLAYF1.jpg

PLAYF2F8.jpg

PLAYF3F7.jpg

Not very good, the rings are too big.

<offtopic>
And here's a fix of your sig, "I am the biggest fan of Chaos Zero 64, he makes good WADs
Please excuse my bad english, I don't speak english very well."
</offtopic>

Ok, thanks... But which size I put for the ring? For me looks like good any sprites...

You should probably downsize it by, like, half. If I were you I'd just use new sprites for the rings.

Uh, the smaller ring sprites posted above look really deformed. Then they wouldn't be called rings, they'd be called bent.

Also, not sure why need more Sonic wads. Do it to tails or something.

Chaos said:
We need a Tails and that Knux Chaotics SOC.
You must be talking about that Combi-Ring.soc that I refuse to upload. My reasoning for not uploading it: First of all it does not work correctly. Secondly, I don't even know how to edit it to work correctly being that the last time I worked on this was a while ago. I'm not going to upload the soc, instead if someone else has it, they can upload it themselves.

Now the wad is done, but I don't know which ability I put, is possible pick up other player?

Yes thare is an ability like that, but only in Srb2jte

If you add sonya to jte you'll see that she has this ability
but senku has edited sonya and senku i dont know if this ability remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back