• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

the first ty the tasmanian tiger wad WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim.... It's only his back sprite, it isn't complete yet, but he'll make more sprites and put them here.

Oh wow, people actually remember this game. It was one of my favourites. (Except now it got STOLEN. D: I can't play it anymore)

I'd love to see this WAD finished! :D (Shame they removed RINGSLINGER. You could make a cool SOC with that to get Ty to throw his trademark boomerangs.)

I remember that game.. used to play it when I was half my current age (which was a while ago).

I'd much like to see the finished product!

Oh wow, people actually remember this game. It was one of my favourites. (Except now it got STOLEN. D: I can't play it anymore)

I'd love to see this WAD finished! :D (Shame they removed RINGSLINGER. You could make a cool SOC with that to get Ty to throw his trademark boomerangs.)
I remember playing this game too.
Stupid char customization system nerfs.

Ugh...I'm sorry, but that is terrible. It's deformed, it has no shading whatsoever, and it doesn't fit into SRB2's style at all. Character design is NOT for beginners--it takes a lot of skill in spriting. So if I were you, I'd give up on this project and try something more suited to your abilities, like making a map.

>.> why does this topic have to end so quickly...

lock lock lockety lock you can lock this topic D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back