Super Mario War 1.8 beta 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyperson said:
IT Has worlds like smb3 its radical!
So? The worlds are useless. Just tours with a map. No big deal. Greed mode takes way to long, phanto mode is awful; stars dominate.

I enjoyed Super Mario War for a very short time. The frame rate never felt right for me, no matter how I adjusted it - the game was just too responsive.

That, and the game tries to do too much at once - there are way too many items/level objects/players to keep track of at once, so it's very hard to follow along, especially at the standard frame rate. Whoever is in charge of Super Mario War seriously needs to streamline the gameplay.

Also, the only real thing I wanted was the moving platform changes and the shoes. Every thing else kinda sucks.

Heh. I have this. I love to make levels involving the Kuribo's Shoe and the bustable blocks. Moby Dick is my favorite map of the bunch, because of how it has a unique twist and theme to accompany it.

I don't get why the world editor doesn't work. It might for other people, but I did put the paths to the levels and stuff and when I tried to move, it wouldn't!

Mike: Stop showing off, no-one cares if you had more of 1.8 than we did. I had more time, am I showing off?

Light: Go to the SMW forum, go to the "how-to" forum.

The Dark Fox said:
Mike: Stop showing off, no-one cares if you had more of 1.8 than we did. I had more time, am I showing off?
I'm not showing off. And what do you mean by "had more"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back