'Are you in a relationship and interesting stories.' topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
Seriously, I'm intrested in knowing, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and do you have any interesting stories to tell involving said girlfriend/boyfriend?

Keep it PG13 please, I prefer not to have my topics locked because of the people that post in it.

WARNING: If you are single and hate being so, reading the stories posted in this thread may make you feel worse.

Unfortunately, as I told you, no, I don't have a girlfriend and never had. Also, I'm not that interested in getting one.

I did my best to post here without seeing any story. Luckily, this is the first post (not counting Cueball's).

I've never had a girlfriend, and honestly, I'm not too concerned with getting one to hang around with. The computer already gives me far too many ways to occupy my time.

Though, on the other hand, that would actually serve as a reason to get a girlfriend. :|

Blue Warrior said:
I've never had a girlfriend, and honestly, I'm not too concerned with getting one to hang around with. The computer already gives me far too many ways to occupy my time.

Though, on the other hand, that would actually serve as a reason to get a girlfriend. :|

Well, yeah, there's only two things that will draw me away from my computer willingly...

Food and my girlfriend.

Fish hook said:
Same as cueball.
With school and homework added on.

I LIEK TEH HOEMWORKZ!

School (I'm not going to ask about homework because you've answered it with that last sentence) makes you leave the computer Willingly? That's nice. Not many people are like that. Anyway, I have a thing in my school that's from 4PM to 6PM, where we can make our homework. (It's paid). Also, most people spend all the extra time talking (No, it's not allowed, but they do it). I have a crush on a girl there (Whee, I'm contradicting myself!), so it's worth my time.

cueball61 said:
Seriously, I'm intrested in knowing, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and do you have any interesting stories to tell involving said girlfriend/boyfriend?

My computer crashed last night... O.o *shot*

But in all seriousness, I actually have a half-ass chance with this one girl I know. I just hope it works out.

cueball61 said:
Well, yeah, there's only two things that will draw me away from my computer willingly...

Food and my girlfriend.

Don't you sleep?

By the way, I don't have a girlfriend but I'm interested in certain girl... Gimme luck for next Tuesday :3

I only sleep because I have to. Otherwise I'd be up half the night with coffee mugs all over my desk.

I remember at a Youth Club, my girlfriend and I were down this very dark and cramped alley. ;)
One guy that worked there poked his head round the corner and shouted "STOP SNOGGING!" thinking there was nobody round there, only to find me and my girlfriend in the middle of a long and passionate kiss...

Well hm.

Wait, how old are you? Because if you're that certain age, you can both do more than just a passionate kiss, you know.

Re: 'Are you in a relationship and interesting stories.' top

cueball61 said:
Keep it PG13 please, I prefer not to have my topics locked because of the people that post in it.
We really love the details, Mint, but they shouldn't appear on this topic... xD

Update 18/12/2009: I DID have a girlfriend, but I don't have one at the moment.

Last edited:
Segmint said:
I wasn't talking about any relationship concerning ME, now was I?
I didn't say nothing about any relationship concerning YOU, but in general. :)

I don't have a girlfriend, myself. Hardly a priority in my life. I prefer to find friends that are interesting, friendly, similar interests. Not just because they're of the opposite sex.

You win XD I would have never through of that... Man, I lost my sense of humor, I must return back to that kind of jokes... I wonder what I can parody, besides AJ jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back