Making:Chaos, Super & Master emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
Well I was looking through certain forums yesterday and found TSC emeralds (Yes I know i'm late) well. I didn't feel like waiting for SDM to look at the topic so I made my own :3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaos Emeralds:
ArmGold.gif

ArmGreen.gif

ArmLightBlue.gif

ArmPink.gif

ArmRed.gif

ArmYellow.gif

Armblue.gif

Armwhite.gif

----------------------------------------------------------
Super emeralds:

ArmSuperBlue.gif

ArmSuperGold.gif

ArmSuperGreen.gif

ArmSuperLightBlue.gif

ArmSuperOrange.gif

ArmSuperPurple.gif

ArmSuperRed.gif

ArmSuperWhite.gif

---------------------------------------------------------
(Coming Next! Master Emeralds

Draykon said:
I... don't understand what this is supposed to be. Flashing Chaos Emeralds? How is that interesting?
No... have you noticed the first 3 letters of the creaters *coughstealerscough* name. But yeah they aren't so interesting. There just dull and seem to have no purpose then showing off you rname in a fanct matter.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Draykon said:
I... don't understand what this is supposed to be. Flashing Chaos Emeralds? How is that interesting?
No... have you noticed the first 3 letters of the creaters *coughstealerscough* name. But yeah they aren't so interesting. There just dull and seem to have no purpose then showing off you rname in a fanct matter.
Well to get the green one. you need to record yourself doing a 29 Second run. No more. of GHZ1. No codes.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Draykon said:
No... have you noticed the first 3 letters of the creaters *coughstealerscough* name. But yeah they aren't so interesting. There just dull and seem to have no purpose then showing off you rname in a fancy matter.
+ spell checked.
These are merely signatures and avatars, meant to represent what you are. This is how Armonte wants to express himself. And if you don't like it, then you don't. Me, I prefer nothing at all, and I'm living with it.

My chaos emeralds.

Super Emeralds.

Still waiting for Red & White super emerald trophies. I've been waiting since last winter.

Sol emeralds & downwards were from a different site.

Sol Emeralds.

Enemies.

Emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back