The worst cartoon you seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedylizzard14 said:
Courage the cowardly dog. It is stupid
Elaboration plz.

simsmagic said:
Does Anime count? If so, than Naruto.
To avoid being a hypocrite, the anime seems to be an over-masculine fight-fest. I've yet to see any hint of a proper plot. Not to mention, the fights aren't that great anyway.

The Legend of Zelda show-ish peice of crap. HOLY MACKERAL.

If you want the show to be ongoing, then I would have to go with my gym partner's a monkey. Cartoon Network needs to bring back Dexter's Laboratory.

sonicfreak94 said:
Ben 10, Johny Test, that new retarded Georg of the jungle crap, you know, all the new stuff.
Alot of the new stuff's pretty good, Yin Yang Yo, and that chicken kung-fu show looks pretty good (though I can't say just yet) It's just a matter of picking out the genuinly good shows, from the crappy time-filler shows.

And for the record, they HAVE been showing the Dexter's Lab spinoff shows lately. (Justice Friends, and Dial M for Monkey)

Good to know, Draykon.

Oh, and for another really bad cartoon, go to the My Cartoon topic in General Discussion. :P

Draykon said:
To avoid being a hypocrite, the anime seems to be an over-masculine fight-fest. I've yet to see any hint of a proper plot. Not to mention, the fights aren't that great anyway.

Isn't mostly all anime just a male fight-fest, standing still, shaking with 2 frames, gritting their teeth, with women randomly bouncing their boobs around and wearing short skirts?

Every anime is something about monsters and duelists.
Or its about stupid ninjas with stupid fire abilities and become the ultimate ninja.
Or there's just some stupid thing where people fight for no reason.
Or demons.

Actually, the comedy animes, and light hearted transforming heroine animes tend to be pretty good. Still not much plot, but at least they don't take themselves too seriously. Those rarely get translated in to English officially though.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get A Clue.
They have RUINED Scooby Doo, which was one of the best and longest running cartoons, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back