Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, back to reporting again

IP:76.31.78.204
Port:5029
Name:happy tree friends in srb2!
Version:1.09.4

log

They basically refused without saying anything to make any progress in thz act 2 and stayed at the beginning of the level, when I finished it and
went into CEZ zone they stayed at the beginning as well, then I was kicked.

*Dreams of the automatic banning system*.

Hey, I am not in the master server ban list and I coulden't play for a week! Then, I could play yesterday, and today is the same!!!!

The Dark Fox said:
http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=13543
Proof, I was NiGHTS, Light.

You only posted the log, however that's not mainly what you did wrong, there's a new reporting system now, its all done in mIRC, you'll
have to join #srb2fun in order to use it, its a much better way of reporting.

"light the elementa wrote:
Was I banned? I just went there to see what it was, and to see a friend! Was I banned? *scared*"

Again, you can now easily find out for yourself in #srb2fun.

Chaos said:
Apparently, I'm not banned or anything, and I can't find the server list.

Exactly the same for me, although I haven't tried it this afternoon. It only started this morning.

Edit: I got a funny feeling that the server's gone down again. Either that, there's no games on.

The Master Server is down its been down since yesterday, so whats going on? is Logan hosting or is there something wrong? i cannot connect in-game either

The master server messed up after about 10 or more hours after starting up as cue didn't fix all the bugs with the master server before starting up again. This is all i know so dont ask me for any more information as this is all i know. Aso this is the wrong topic to talk about it as theres already a topic set up about this so check that out it see when it will be up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back