Worst weekend EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyfox

Hee-Hawk! That's a Giradonk
I had quickly rushed to the computer to play SRb2.but for a suprise,it couldn't connect to the internet.Skype works but I couldn't access the internet.The web browser not even the Master Server!at 10:00 PM I quickly formatted my computer and lost everything,I have to redownload all over

BAD STUFF:
-No internet
-SUPER SLOW COMPUTeR!
Good Stuff:
-iInternet got healed
-Now I've got 25 GB free now :D

Wish List:
-iMac
-Windows 7 PC

...not being able to play SRB2 makes this the worst weekend ever?
I once had a similar problem like this, except I didn't get my computer until over a year and a half later.

iMac? Windows 7 PC? Pick one or the other, dude.

Also, if I were you, I would have bought a second hard drive to put stuff on. Keeping all your stuff on an OS-independent volume is liberating. It seems to me that the vast majority of people don't even consider this. They should, but for some reason they don't.

I meant Windows 7 installed on an iMac...
I need more money.

*imagines 1000000 dollars* I'll just go to McDonalds for Monopoly

They should, but for some reason they don't.
Finances are always a roadblock, especially when something else is a much larger priority.

However now that you've reminded me I should probably pick up an extra internal drive. ... This external one I have is very slow...

Interestingly, the external hard drive I have hooked up to my desktop system is faster than the internal drive. Might be because I formatted it as EXT3, while Windows of course uses NTFS. What more, the Windows Installer sometimes picks my external hard drive to put temporary extraction files on.

Though I do have it hooked up via Firewire.

First of all, SRB2 is just one computer game. One that can be overshadowed by many other ones. And Kyasarin and I had our computer messed up for a year and a half. I ccouldn't do some of my homework and I couldn't put the Dreamcast to it's highest potential. And I had no Wi-Fi, greatly ruining my N+ fun.

My weekend started with getting in a car accident on the highway in a near blizzard while on a long trip, freezing my rear off for 3 hours while waiting for a tow-truck, getting to my hotel for the night when our car's Antifreeze leaks out all over the ground, having to spend a weekend in the hotel while the car is being fixed, then leaving so I can sit in the car for 12+ hours as I ride home in the car.

...Anybody want to trade weekends?

I had quickly rushed to the computer to play SRb2.but for a suprise,it couldn't connect to the internet.Skype works but I couldn't access the internet.The web browser not even the Master Server!at 10:00 PM I quickly formatted my computer and lost everything,I have to redownload all over

BAD STUFF:
-No internet
-SUPER SLOW COMPUTeR!
Good Stuff:
-iInternet got healed
-Now I've got 25 GB free now :D

Wish List:
-iMac
-Windows 7 PC

I fail to see how this compares to your team losing when ahead by two runs in the top of the ninth inning at home, with 2 outs, 2 strikes and no one on base...

Well, if we're going to tell about our weekends...
My computer, the one with cool **** and such died on me for no good reason.
Seems like it's irrecoverable and the one I currently use has a lot of RAM problems.
But... it was my birthday yesterday and today they are going to give me a new cell phone, so it all balances out in the end, I guess...
(I still want my old PC back, even though this one can play GMod [at break neck speeds of 7 frames per second])

Well, if we're going to tell about our weekends...
My computer, the one with cool **** and such died on me for no good reason.
Seems like it's irrecoverable and the one I currently use has a lot of RAM problems.
You could probably pull the hard drive and stick it on your other PC. If you mean cool **** as your precious data.

Yeah, hard drive is fine AFAIK, mostly a mother problem.
But going back on ****ty days, I've been sick at least four times these last 3 months, which got me in a jumbled mess of pain and hypersensibility and what have you. Missing school isn't worth it. :(

Yeah, hard drive is fine AFAIK, mostly a mother problem.
But going back on ****ty days, I've been sick at least four times these last 3 months, which got me in a jumbled mess of pain and hypersensibility and what have you. Missing school isn't worth it. :(

Four times in the last three months?

...Try five times in the last two weeks...

I hated it. I'm constantly getting sick due to the fluctuation of weather (cold, hot, cold, hot, sunny, rain, sunny rain, MAKE UP YOUR MIIIIND), and it's really messing my body (and my grades T_T) up.

However, there is a bright side - I might make it on to the bowling team! :D

EDIT:: Oh, you said at least...

My bad. But even so. I swear, I'm cursed with a terrible immune system...

Last edited:
Try being banned for 2 weeks, then the weekend you're supposed to come back the ban is suddenly extended an extra 2 days and the guy that gave the ban ends up having a seizure and taking a break from the forum before you can argue the ban. Then you end up getting sick for no apparent reason.

Yes, my worst weekend ever is this weekend, and no, I'm not trying to be a dick to Spazzo.

Try being banned for 2 weeks, then the weekend you're supposed to come back the ban is suddenly extended an extra 2 days and the guy that gave the ban ends up having a seizure and taking a break from the forum before you can argue the ban. Then you end up getting sick for no apparent reason.

Yes, my worst weekend ever is this weekend, and no, I'm not trying to be a dick to Spazzo.

That's the Internet. If that ruins your weekend then you need to get out more. >_>

High School, actually. So yes, I am just that damn lucky.

Of course, it helps that I don't bother with high school relationships past a couple of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back