• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Tails.Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he's saying is he edited it so you can select it on the 1P character select screen. Is that right?

sonic1993 said:
can you a silver wad with superform please .
Gee, bump much?
You can Silver wads now? What program do you use to "silver wads" and where do I get it?

If you want a Super Silver wad I have a pretty bad one I was messing with, I could try and find it.

No, you cannot "silver wads"...
I think he ment to say "can you make a silver wad with superform please?"

Also, yeah, he bumped a old topic. Great job.
sarcasm FTW

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
No, you cannot "silver wads"...
Aw, way to be a buzz kill, Flame.
I was really looking forward to silvering a wad.
It's one up from Bronzing you know. ;)

Wtf is a silvers wad, even if it were real, wtf does that mean? But seriously, don't bump old topics, its annoying and messes up the board.

Wtf is a silvers wad, even if it were real, wtf does that mean? But seriously, don't bump old topics, its annoying and messes up the board.

I enjoy this wad, but tails is too fast and I was about to make a tails.wad and now I cannot because you did it and people might think i steal wads from people.

Sonow Hakura said:

You don't know who silver is?! *mauls*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back