How many woodchucks can a woodchuck chuck if I ate a pie...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy-Chan

Hey'all. Just to see, and ask, and stuff, what are all of y'all eating habits? Like... what's your favorite foods, least favorite, and most eaten?

Mine:

I don't have a favorite... my least favorite is probably carrots. I don't particulary like gristle either. My most eaten, currently, is rice.

I like pizza, beef ramen, white rice only, fast food, meaning burgers and fries and frostys, ^^!, I like carrots, corn, broccali, white bread only, balogna, turkey, cheese!!, ham, tacos, poptarts, bagels and cream cheese, waffles, pan cakes, french toast, macaroni, pasta,

and a bunch of other stuff!

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Foster Farms Corn Dogs, El Montary Bean and Cheese Burritos, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, Corn Flakes with a heap of sugar, Hamburgers, Spaghetti (Tomato sauce + hamburger bits = Mmm, mm, good), Tootsie Rolls, Milk 'n Butter 'n Spaghetti (Milk, Salt, Butter, Pure Genius), Lays, Corn, Chicken legs/wings (Not the breast meat. Too dry tasting...).
And that's all I can name off of the top of my head.

I like pasta, lasagina, grilled cheese sandwitches, lettuce, chips, yogurt, pop tarts, pizza, and generally anything else I can get my hands on.

Now... My dad, on the other hand... He'll eat anything and everything he can get his hands on. He is the only one I know who puts applesauce in his burritos that he makes. You'd better watch out for him.

I enjoy pasta, would eat it every meal for every day if I could (and have thus far done so for 2 years straight). I do not like pasta with cheese, however. I can tolerate pizza with cheese, cerial with milk, etc. but do not feed me cheese-stuffed raviolies.

I prefer fresh pasta over canned or boxed pasta, and will often spend an entire day cooking it completely from scratch, the noodles and sauce all my own. Well, it doesn't require THAT much effort, once you've made the noodles and whatnot... I still have plenty of time to work on SRB2JTE, after all. ^_^'

I dislike steak and other hard meats, though hamburgers and pork and chicken cooked to the point where it falls off the bone is great. I dislike vegetables of all sorts, though I will eat carrots and corn. Don't put mayo or lettuce or anything like that on my burgers, foolz!11...

And anything really rubbery disgusts me very much, I will only eat mushrooms if they are sliced very thinly and hidden among other things and I highly doubt I would like octopus in any case. Speaking of, I dislike fish and am apparently allergic to shrimp. I am also allergic to oranges, though I will eat any other fruits.

Now you know. If you must feed me and you don't know what I'll eat, give me pasta.

Well, pasta rocks, so that's no problem. I agree with you on the pasta front. Pasta is simply god. No questions asked.

eeew shrimp...that stuff tastes naasteh.
I never eat fish. EVER.
Not only does it ..blah... but ever since my one fish died, I haven't eaten fish. That was liek...3 years ago.

Why fuss over a fishie? Cus. He was COOL. He did tricks! And lived for 3 years. The average life is 1 year and a half.
He's super fish.

Mimiru said:
I never eat fish. EVER.
Not only does it ..blah... but ever since my one fish died, I haven't eaten fish. That was liek...3 years ago.

Why fuss over a fishie? Cus. He was COOL. He did tricks! And lived for 3 years. The average life is 1 year and a half.
He's super fish.

Why can't anyone seem to keep fish? You people suck at taking care of fish. All of our fish usually live at least three years. We have a fish in the tank that must be at least five by now.

Dude I DID take care of me fish. It lived twice as long as normal.
Seriously. That fish were awesome.

I was young when I named him, so his name was Finny.
Yup. Finny o.o;

Mimiru said:
I never eat fish. EVER.
I don't like fish either, but that has nothing to do with the fact that we can't keep our goldfish allive for more then a few days.

We keep our fish in a really big tank with a filter 'n stuff..
And we put some kinda funny formula or something in the water every few months. It keeps 'em alive. :P

Mimiru said:

It's pretty nasty by itself. It rules if it's fried in batter. And with ketchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back