Was Armored Core Nexus good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geona

Was Armored Core Nexus good to you? personally i found it to be a good game, but they dropped the ball when they messed with the way the arena works. what do you people think?

I think it would've been better if they had added popcorn-hurling chickens to the cast of playable characters, personally.

That, is the single stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. you obviously DO NOT know what you are talking about. Let me rephrase that:

A giant robot game with fully customizable units. you complete missions and win arena battles to gain money and go higher in your rank as a pilot. There is almost always:
A. ancient technology weapons.
B. insidious plot to ruin civilization as we know it.
C. corperations that basically function as the government. (but most of the time they just hire you to beat the crap out of the other corperations.)
D. Ginormous robots with the intent to kill you with weapons that could kill you in 30 seconds flat.
E. sometimes fights against the ultimate pilot/AI, Nineball.

Can i make it any clearer for you?

I kind of liked the setup for Silent Line a bit more than Nexus, but I did enjoy the extra disk that contained some of the old missions with updated graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back