What if Speedy Gonzales:Los Gatos Bandidos was made into a sonic hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 1995, the game, "Speedy Gonzales:Los Gatos Bandidos" was released on the SNES. Then in 1996, Peruvian hackers, named Twin Eagles Group did a horrible job(expressed by viewers)at changing sprites from Speedy to Sonic & with a helium voice screaming, "SONIC! SONIC!" (when you reach the speed sneakers)& changing the mice in the cages to Mario with a helium voice screaming MARIO!(When you rescue Mario) So I thought, "What if Speedy Gonzales:Los Gatos Bandidos was instead of the original game hack but in a Sonic hack(Not on the SNES)? It would be unlike the Speedy Gonzales:Los Gatos Bandidos hack it would be like a hack of a Sonic game. It would have all of the original stages from Speedy Gonzales:Los Gatos Bandidos. It would have a world map or something like it in Sonic The Hedgehog:Extended Edition. All of the music in Speedy Gonzales:Los Gatos Bandidos would be remade in genesis format.What do you guys think? Does anyone want to give it a try?

Last edited:
Paragraph breaks would make your post much easier to read.

Anyway, I don't know why you would want that. I've never played it, but I can tell from looking at it that it's an aesthetically ugly game.

Paragraph breaks would make your post much easier to read.

Anyway, I don't know why you would want that. I've never played it, but I can tell from looking at it that it's an aesthetically ugly game.
Play it 1st! Then I'll tell you why!
Next time when you never played something that someone is talking about play it 1st before you go commenting like that!

Last edited:
maybe for the sake of discussion you should explain why you want it turned into a sonic hack

What sort of logic is that? If you want to talk about it, talk about it. Don't give idiotic conditions, it just makes this topic utterly useless.

younotakecandle.png

No, and I don't even plan to after this thread. Get to the point or leave this thing to finally die.

younotakecandle.png

No, and I don't even plan to after this thread. Get to the point or leave this thing to finally die.
How about you play the game 1st or back off by not making idiotic comments, getting out of my thread & leave yourself to die?

Last edited:
Or how about we do not play the game, don't have such terrible ideas from it, and leave this topic and your dumb fanfic-esque concept to die instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back