Confessions Pt. 2 Sprite Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it and I didn't really like it.

Its just two sprites, a background, and a red circle appearing every 2 seconds. There wasn't anything interesting about this sprite movie.

In the words of Cleaveland Brown, "That was turr-rible!"

Seriously, make some more movement in your sprite movies. I want to see running, hopping, spinning, ect, ect. It takes time, yes, but it will better catch people's attention and motivate them to sit through the entire thing. Also, do something more creative than lip-syncs. Please.

Last edited:
Having it as a video format wasn´t even necessary, it would have been easier hosting an image since there is barely any difference.

...Somebody mind telling me why at least four newbies have posted their horrid fancharacters, projects and "movies"?

...Somebody mind telling me why at least four newbies have posted their horrid fancharacters, projects and "movies"?

With the release of 2.0, it's attracted new people, many who join the forums.
It happens. I don't see as much as these kinds of topics as I thought, but to be fair and I'm not around often anymore.

Anyway, that video was boring. Just music and no movement, I exited the window because the ending probably wasn't worth watching.

Well, you needn't worry. The video stops abruptly after 15 seconds. No fade out or anything. It just stops at a completely random part of the song.

This isn't a great "preview".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back