Any one live in or near Chantilly, Virginia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a441 and I both live in Fairfax County. Dunno if a441 has moved, though. I live in Herndon, VA. If you live in Chantilly, I'm sure you know where that is ^_~

Mystic said:
a441 and I both live in Fairfax County. Dunno if a441 has moved, though. I live in Herndon, VA. If you live in Chantilly, I'm sure you know where that is ^_~
I can bug you about 1.1 in person!

deth thret 4 srb2 1.1 FTL

But seriously, why would you want to talk to him in person? He's probably just as annoying as he is here.

*banned*

Segmint said:
deth thret 4 srb2 1.1 FTL

But seriously, why would you want to talk to him in person? He's probably just as annoying as he is here.

*banned*

Because, technically, he can't ban me for doing something in real life. So if I bother him lots and lots, he won't be able to ban me to stop it. And if he does ban me, then I'll... do stuff!

Lmao, but no one knows how New York really is, and it's a sad thing.

Has anyone here ever visited New York? If not, you're missing something amazing.

Seriously.

Segmint said:
Lmao, but no one knows how New York really is, and it's a sad thing.

Has anyone here ever visited New York? If not, you're missing something amazing.

Seriously.
My dad and mom went. They brought back a video of how ny city looks like, and the statue of liberty. :D Amazing

Statue of Liberty = NJ

It was decided a few years ago that the Statue of Liberty actually belonged to New Jersey.

Edit: Oops. It appears I've thread-jacked someone. Sorry.

Hah. Anyone who tells you Williamsburg is two hours away has never driven on I-95. It's three or four hours, depending on traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back