Have you ever been to New York? (City and/or State)

Have you been to New York City, or New York State?

• Yes, but I didn't really enjoy it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in between. (Suburbs)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wrong topic, and doesn't even answer the question. Please don't ruin my topic, kthx.

Edit: And yeah, I am pretty friendly.

DashFox2007 said:
I would like to meet segmint, he seems like one of the nicest people on the board.

Me too for some reason.

Anyway, I will sure miss New York. I'm leaving in August cause I have to go to Georgia.

Rival said:
New york is all about there business and there money! A perfect place to stay! :o

Too bad I'm in the streets of Harlem, but hey, I know how to defend myself.
STOP ACTING GANGSTA!!!

It dosn't matter if you said you did...I could go and kill a noob and then say "I didn't say I did"

Ne'way...I don't think I'v ever been to NY

I live on Long Island which is part of NY. I'm not a fan of NYC because it smells odd, people are rude and odd, and there's gum everywhere. It's way too cramped. I'm in the suburbs so I think the city is a gross place to be (no offense to those who live in big cities). My area in NY is nice, but it lacks real wildlife like coyotes or deer. When I go camping at Interlake Campground in Rhynbeck, NY I see tons of animals, but that's another story.

No, but I've been to Chicago, St. Louis many times, Hawaii, Florida about 8 times, Washington DC, 2 caribbean cruises, and the list goes on. O_o

Visited for a day once. Wasn't a bad experience, but not necessarily an enjoyable one, either.

I live in New York and have been to NYC lots of times. And it was great!
EDIT: Nintendo World over there was cool.

I've passed through New York State a couple of times, en route to MA. I've always wanted to go the New York City, to see what it's like (and to get a chance to go inside Nintendo World)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back