Not that anyone cares, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritz

Subhedgehog
Sonic Team Junior
I JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!! weeee.... and now for a long winded explanation as to why that matters.

Y'see, for the past few months, I've been using a library computer. There are only 4 computers in the whole library, so each computer has a 60 minute time limit. Once your time is up, you have to put in a reservation for another session at the front desk. That's only fair, of course, but it's pretty annoying when you have to wait up to 145 minutes at a time to get back on a computer. :?

Someone I know offered me this nice laptop for free, but (of course), it was in pretty poor condition, and it was impossible to get it online. Any computer without the internet is practically useless, so what good did it do me?

Fortunately for me, one of my friends was kind enough to let me use his computer's CD burner to download SRB2. (among various other games) After downloading WadAuthor, I made a couple wads, But I had no way to send them here!

But now that I have a computer of my own, I plan to recreate all of the wads I previously made. Also, I plan to become an active member of the SRB2 community, so prepare yourselves. :mrgreen:

Yay! :D Another person to make crappy wads so everyone knows just how good mine are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back