• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should fix the fact that when the characters are transitioning to their waiting pose, their arms and hands are like paper.

I Can't fix that, that's a problem with the new Open Gl Rendering.

Sorry for the wait but it will take some more time to finish the models.
Thank you for understanding.

O_O
I can't wait for you to finish these. I've been looking for MD2s EVERYWHERE. They look great so far BTW.

I think at this point, if anybody is complaining, they are an ungrateful idiot. These models look excellent, and even if they're not perfect, even if they're fairly buggy, they are very well done. I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes for these to be released. Of course, if something is making you take far longer, I think it'd be a good idea to release what works now and work on that later, so that we at least get something.

Yes, I agree, but just a suggestion, if this doesn't mess much up, could you make the boots on Silver smaller? like shorter and the back be closer to his leg? They just don't see right. Other than that, I will most defo download all of them, and some might be in a movie I'm making of the ultimate brawl between character BOTs. I will credit you of course if I do make it.

Yes, I agree, but just a suggestion, if this doesn't mess much up, could you make the boots on Silver smaller? like shorter and the back be closer to his leg? They just don't see right. Other than that, I will most defo download all of them, and some might be in a movie I'm making of the ultimate brawl between character BOTs. I will credit you of course if I do make it.
That would be kinda hard to do at this stage. Right now almost all of Silver's frams are done. So goin back and changing the boot size would mean redoin alot. If only I didn't delete his leg that was extra, then it would be easy.
Btw, thanks everyone for under standing. They are almost done! Im not goin to be Releasing Espio with the rest becasue he is not close to done with animations.

UPDATE
All models are ALMOST all the way complete. Also here is "TAILS DOLL!" Video Link
anim_1-5.png

Yes I realized he needs a zipper in the back and im working on it.

Last edited:
I will try. Its basics are complete and later today he will be done and I'll try to put on 4shared.

CaN yOu FeEl ThE sUnSh-- *shot*
Did you open up the model file for Sonic R and just increase the polycount? That TD is accurate enough that you could've.

CaN yOu FeEl ThE sUnSh-- *shot*
Did you open up the model file for Sonic R and just increase the polycount? That TD is accurate enough that you could've.
The File format for Sonic R's models are completely custom. It would be impossible to open the models because we don't even know it's format.

Nope, I made it completely from scratch, except I used the Tails model's texture (witch is just 4 colors and an eye) and his "Tails."

Oh yeah, about that, I have not been at home where the modles are for a while so as soon as I get home I will release them all.( except Manic ) I believe it will be in about a week. (let's hope it will be this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back