• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Am i the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham Valentin

Leader of The Domeplex
Hello. as the title of this thread says,'' am i the only one?''.You'll problably asking ''only one in what?''. Let me explain. I recently installed a rocket metal sonic (and if you have seen me online at least one time, you already know where im going). i've installed it and i added it to the game data, but it doesn't show in the character select screen.So, am i the only one who this happened? Thanks in advance everybody for the help

Exactly HOW did you add this to the game data? If you didn't add the add-on through the add-ons menu (main menu OR Pandora's Box if you have it and in Single-Player), then you technically didn't "add" the character addon to the game, until you do so.

Exactly HOW did you add this to the game data? If you didn't add the add-on through the add-ons menu (main menu OR Pandora's Box if you have it and in Single-Player), then you technically didn't "add" the character addon to the game, until you do so.
I installed it. I opened the game data folder, i dragged the file in it. I opened the game, i went to addons, push enter, the game gave me the sound when you activate an addon, went to characther select screen and he just wasn't there

It could be that the version you have doesn't have a SOC implemented. Can i ask what's the add-on name? Since there's an Inazuma version around and wanted to check.

I also wanna check out the Inazuma version

A friend of mine who is now banned made his own Rocket Metal, but he didn't add any Lua to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back