How do I modify the Keyboard Layout

Nyges

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is peak gaming
My computer has a Turkish Q keyboard layout, but SRB2 only supports English US. A guy on discord said I have to modify and compile the source code, but I dont know how to do that. (Im on Windows btw)

If you have (Sonic) Robo Blast 2 then try going to the "Configure Setup (or something else might show up if not setup, maybe controls)" setting, it may work, if it doesnt work when you go to configure setup I cannot help you

If you have (Sonic) Robo Blast 2 then try going to the "Configure Setup (or something else might show up if not setup, maybe controls)" setting, it may work, if it doesnt work when you go to configure setup I cannot help you
What? I think OP wanted to change the keyboard layout for chat and console, NOT the controls!!!!

they can do that in the same settings for chat/console triggers
But, I mean, SRB2 forces the American QWERTY layout for typing stuff in chat and console, and it's annoying for people who use literally anything else (for example, QWERTZ users having to swap Y and Z when playing SRB2).
SRB2 has no option for changing that.

Old versions had keyconfig support for custom layouts other than QWERTY, but it has been removed for some reason.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back