Post your pics/art here!

Trio collab
lXYUcnp.jpg

Sketch - me
Lineart - Q.T.D.
Colors - Prisima
The nose looks a little... off.
I don't know how to describe it, but I'll try my best;
It's like Sonic's nose is drooping, instead of being "normal".
It's hard to express it, but this is what it should be:
unknown.png

either that or ive been looking too closely on sonic cd

Looks like we're able to post screenshots from games with photo mode. Here are some Shadow Warrior 2 screenshots I took them by using photo mode as well.

7vMF9rY.jpg

6IKIiEc.jpg

vkSBwky.jpg

Not trying to be a ditto now, but I've been thinking about sharing these screenshots here for some time.

Here is the second cartoon short I have ever completed, released just recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNFOvN6YSw

It's not really funny or anything, it's more of an experiment for me to work on my animation and direction skills.

It is done in the style of the classic cartoons of the 1940s, completely animated on paper on one of those big animation disks. The backgrounds are also painted, with minor edits done digitally. Any constructive criticism/ suggestions are welcomed, and would greatly help me!

It's clear that a lot of time and effort went into this, you have the drawing style and musical scoring more or less down pat, and I really liked some of the reactions and expressions you drew, some of them really did feel like something out of an old Tex Avery, and Tom and Jerry cartoon of the period.

However, your pacing could use some work and in some parts the animation seemed rather stiff and wonky.

Incidentally, this is just a minor, and extremely petty nitpick that didn't detract from my enjoyment in any major way but, the sound effects you used seemed more appropriate for a tv cartoon made in the 60s or 70s.

I may edit this post in the future to elaborate in further detail, partially because classic animation is a subject I am very passionate about, and partially because at the time I am posting this it is 3:00 in the morning and I'm not all here.

Last edited:
Adorable drillhair and mage!

Last edited:
I'm actually amazed at those photos Ultimate. are you a professional photographer or something?

Thank you, Shiron! And, nope, not a pro...although it would be neat if my photos are good enough to sell. My main hobby is music. I've always loved photography, and took pictures all the time with my phone, but I didn't have a real camera until a few days ago...I've gone a little crazy and have been taking tons of photos. Here's some more from the other day...I went to an old forest in Japan, called Ishiharagatake. It was used by the military as a training grounds, but has since been turned into a forest park. It has a really beautiful and mysterious atmosphere. I hope you guys like the pictures!

This is one of the first things you see as you enter the park. If you go up the stairs, there are a few paths that lead to the bunkers.
EwlQamL.jpg

Rough and colored texture on a tree in Ishiharagatake Park, in Saikai, Japan. The trees have a really neat texture for this area. They're very different than any of the trees just a few minutes away.
ZVEQnIJ.jpg

A giant snail shell that I saw clinging to a tree. It was about the size of the palm of my hand!
KbTz2Yo.jpg

A gazebo, as seen from below. So many different kinds of trees and plantlife! It's so beautiful here!
3TgXdLF.jpg

I think this is one of the bunker areas, but I'm not sure that you can enter this one. There are quite a few in a different area that you can go inside...but I'm not sure that I would want to...
X0Qlqst.jpg

A random stump at the entrance to the park. It's there to prevent people from driving through.
h9Zmx85.jpg

The entrance from a slightly different angle.
Aq04Gvn.jpg

A wasp I saw chewing on an old wooden plank.
JFaOrWJ.jpg

The gazebo from the earlier picture.
CQz4hM8.jpg

Last edited:
Those are really great shots, Ultimate! Damn, you make me want to visit Japan even more, now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back