Help? Sorry, Move please, in wrong thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, Hi i'm new to this forum. I need help getting onto a multiplayer game, One named Mystic Levels. Where do I get it so I can play on these? Thanks for the help.

Check the official SRB2 website Addons section. You should find Mystic Realm if you dig through there.

Click on Addons again. Now click on Mods/Major Alterations. Mystic Realm should be the third item on the list. Click on the link and you will come to another page. Click the link which says "Download Mystic Realm - 5525 KB". Save the download straight to where you put SRB2 when you installed it. Now go to where you installed SRB2. Use your zip program to extract the files straight into the SRB2 folder. Now when you play a netgame which is in Mystic Realm, it should automatically switch to Mystic Realm and let youin.

(*takes a great gasp of breath*)

EDIT: Now you tell me!

Sorry lol. But you did tell me how to use it. Thanks.

EDIT: I go back to multiplayer but when I get on I get kicked for consistancy failure? What does that mean?

Fahrenhelt said:
Sorry lol. But you did tell me how to use it. Thanks.

EDIT: I go back to multiplayer but when I get on I get kicked for consistancy failure? What does that mean?
Thats a error that VERY COMMONLY happens with everyone.
You can try rejoining...

Really? Well if thats the case I can keep trying. Hey does anyone know how to finish Eggman's castle part 1? I'm using PacMan character mod. I have been all over the place, can anyone help with that? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back