Teleporter question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

Kay
I have a little issue. How can I put translucent walls around a teleporter and make them a translucent white?

(Like the ones on Prismatic Angel Zone)-Mystic Realm

Last edited:
According to some posts in the thread of Magical Dimensions Zone, I saw that you know how to use FOFs... so, create a transparent and non-solid FOF will be very simple.

All you have to do is create a simple FOF, as if you want to create a FOF with the linedef type 100 (Solid, Opaque, Shadowcasting) except that the linedef must not be 100, but 221 (Instangible, Translucent).
Now, the solid wall FOF has been replaced by a translucent and non-solid FOF.
The texture of the linedef 221 of the control sector is the color of the translucent light. In your case (because you want a white light), you should use the texture XMAS20.

Nah, those teleporters were simply a translucent FOF with some weird texture on them. If I recall it was one of the metallic textures.

Nah, those teleporters were simply a translucent FOF with some weird texture on them. If I recall it was one of the metallic textures.

Oh, my bad. I haven't played Mystic Realm since I actually started making levels on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back