Mac or PC?

If Linux could actually run a decent selection of software and hardware, I'd run Ubuntu. Until then, I'll stick with Windows. It simply works for what I want it to do.

I'm sure most of you know, I perfer Mac over anything else

But because of the sheer fact that most games don't work on the mac, I would get a Windows if I had the chance

Windows Vista, baby. *rotten tomato'd*
I've had bad experiences with Macs and I continue to get pissed off at them every time I use them. They're too damn restrictive and it's a huge pain in the ass to find compatible Mac->PC video formats. I did a video on smashing a Mac, that will give you an idea of how much I hate their stuff.
Down with Apple!

Hah, you got that Mac-smashing idea from Milk Paton, didn't you? Or am I thinking about something else?

FoxBlitzz said:
Hah, you got that Mac-smashing idea from Milk Paton, didn't you? Or am I thinking about something else?
Nope, I got it from every other Mac smashing video on the 'net. Unoriginality FTW.

I'm equally comfortable with either platform, I see no reason to explicitly choose. The only reason I'm using a PC with Windows installed currently is because that's what is immediately available.

If anything, I choose Linux. :mrgreen: But, if I had to choose between just PC and Mac, I would choose PC because it is the best for games (and the only one of the 2 I have used).

No it doesn't, I went to an apple store and asked a professional, you have to buy a mac computer to use a Mac OS, not sure if you can install Mac OS on a blank hard drive though. Apple has also added a feature that allows macs to run windows Xp and Vista.

DashFox2007 said:
No it doesn't, I went to an apple store and asked a professional, you have to buy a mac computer to use a Mac OS, not sure if you can install Mac OS on a blank hard drive though. Apple has also added a feature that allows macs to run windows Xp and Vista.
A guy working at an Apple store is going to tell you that so you buy a Mac. I did a simple google search and in seconds found a few sites for OSX on PCs.
http://www.osx86project.org/
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=mac+OSX+on+pc&btnG=Google+Search
If Microsoft had a store and you asked them if you could use non-microsoft hardware (keyboards, mice, etc) on Windows, they'd tell you no. It's the same thing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back