Ugh, I have a NEW hosting problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penopat

dispenser erection
I've recognized that only one connection can be made to my server at once.
As in, everyone can join at first, but once one person joins, no one else can until he/she logs off.

1. They CAN play two-player, so we can have a "3" player game

2. The Maxplayers is HIGHER than 2

3. Ports open, etc...

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I have Cable Internet. Still, what would speed do with "supportable players"? As many people should be able to join ye server, but it's not that I can't handle more than 1 person, no one can join after that first person comes in.

Exactly.
Try this: Have everyone connect to your server before you actually start it. Then, when everyone is waiting, start your server.

This may take a little effort, but it just might work!

Ugh, sadly, that didn't work, HotDog003.

Does anyone else have any ideas? I listed my Internet on the first post edit in bold...

Meh. This is annoying.

Does everyone else get stuck on the "Contacting server" message? If so, that's a problem me, and a couple other of my friends have...

If you're getting stuck contacting the server, that means the person attempting to host is not properly configured to host, or you're trying to connect to the wrong IP address.

The thing is, it only happens SOME of the time. o_o There will be, like, a one in 5 chance of it doing that.

Besides, that's not true. If you input the wrong IP address you get a "Connection reset (Likely thatthe server is not running)" message, to indicate that SRB2 is not running on that server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back