SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > SRB2 Discussion

Old 08-14-2010   #61
Srb2kirbyo
Goes by Kirboy in netgames

You don't need to strafe to be a pro, Though it does help. just ask Spazzo and me. (If you consider me a pro, of course)
[Lumo]my ipod is flawle-
-----
[Lumo] Sorry ipod froze there.
Srb2kirbyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #62
Bbop800
hey

This kind of sounds off-topic (cause it probably is) but I've never seen Mystic online. Probably the only time I ever saw him was in his own OLDC server.

Add me on Steam!
Bbop800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #63
Shardvex

Well, it's true you don't NEED strafe to be a pro, but it comes in handy. I remember one day, I was in a tag server with around 8 players that were it, in meadow match. Using those cute little strafe keys and Sonic, I was able to leave them all choking up my dust. And in fact, win the highest score of that round!

And no, Mystic doesn't play online anymore. (Except once in a blue moon.) But I remember seeing him once or twice hanging around since 2.0. And yes, this is off topic...

Oh and do you play as Kirboy? If so, I think I have seen you playing often. Your pretty good! So, you and Spazzo don't use strafe or something? You really should learn to if not. Strafe is so helpful! In every single gametype too!

Last edited by Shardvex; 08-14-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Shardvex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010   #64
Errol
Scan Progress: 74%

I am/was going by the handle of pantheon. And I had my days - sometimes good sometimes really bad, although I think I'm at least solid. ^^'

1. Spherallic. I know him, like him, collab'd with him one or two times. This makes it all the more frustrating. AAARRRRRRRRRGH
2. LXShadow. He's just that good.
3. KOX3D... he outknuckles me. :D
4. iGhost, for hurting my ego some time back :(
5. Kopper. Not frustrating at all. Just wanted to put him on because he's a good defender and quite skilled. Rock on, bro.
[20:27] <Errol> NOTHING IS ACCIDENTIAL IN THE EGGMAN EMPIRE
[20:27] <Digiku> There are NO ABORTIONS in the EGGMAN EMPIRE
[20:27] <BlazingPhoenix> ALL HAIL THE EGGMAN EMPIRE
Errol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010   #65
Shardvex

Is it just me, or is LXShadow on almost every list?

I wonder if he eats ten bags of sugar before he plays...

And even though I can beat him, I must admit, he is REALLY good...

Last edited by Shardvex; 08-16-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-16-2010   #66
Scurge

I had a lot of names

SONIX: If you mean a dark blue sonic, its me; if you mean an idiot, its me!
I was also LXSonic, i used that name only for a day

Now i am Scourge

Well, the most strong opponents are LXShadow and SB, the two italians melissa and the other (i'm italian too)

Now i always play in the SRB2 Sonic Italia Server, so you can't find me another time.
Scurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010   #67
SuperSonicStar*
イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊㄚㄖ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurge View Post
I was also LXSonic, i used that name only for a day.
I'm LXSonic too! =D Nice to meet you, bro. So, I'll just state the opponents I've faced before when I played SRB2 some time ago.

Jh?- I got him into playing a few months ago. Surprisingly, he's a very, very good player. He's one of those opponents using rail rings sometimes. He has good aim as well. Very good friend, he just doesn't play very often.

iGHOST- He looks up to me because I'm 'skilled'. I didn't like him at first, but overtime, we became good friends. He's like an older bro to me.

sb- Haha, never stops with rails, huh? He's very skilled. Too bad he barely plays though.

Mystic- We all know you kick ass. )=...emerald hog.

Quote:
<Commander Hypersonic> He's Srb2's greatest player
SuperSonicStar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #68
Kopper
Does not use Sonic.

Oh, one more thing to add. Teammates who insist on defending with you in CTF (as in, your WHOLE BLOODY TEAM) even though you're doing fine on your own, and are screaming at them to try and capture. Even if you're super.
Kopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #69
Shardvex
Default CTF Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopper View Post
Oh, one more thing to add. Teammates who insist on defending with you in CTF (as in, your WHOLE BLOODY TEAM) even though you're doing fine on your own, and are screaming at them to try and capture. Even if you're super.
I know what you mean. I am spending all my efforts, trying to get back to base with the flag, and my team is chatting, and looking for emeralds! (Whilst the opponents are capturing the flag at the rate of 1 point per 30 seconds.) It is so annoying!
Old 08-19-2010   #70
Shardvex
Default Also

Also, a helpful tip:

If you are using a laptop, it is a smart idea to hook up a mouse for shooting. DON'T use the touchpad.

(I know, this was totally off-topic.)
Old 08-21-2010   #71
DS # 1
One Rude Dewd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardvex View Post
Also, a helpful tip:

If you are using a laptop, it is a smart idea to hook up a mouse for shooting. DON'T use the touchpad.

(I know, this was totally off-topic.)
OffT: I can't really find a way to use a mouse too well like the others, but hey, I use a wired Xbox 360 controller. =>

On Topic: I forgot about Sphere and Hyper Sonic Jr./Sonic Jr.
Old 08-21-2010   #72
Mach

1. SuperSonicStar*: So many losses. Though in his "last netgame" I got 2nd to him, which I consider somewhat of an honor.
2. Mystic: I'm guessing that being here since 2003 or something like and and knowing all the game mechanics inside-out can do wonders for you. That and he's nearly unbeatable, but doesn't play against me enough to earn #1.
3. Foxboy: *shivers* so many rail rings *shivers*. And all those times he popped out of nowhere to ambush me with tails.
4. Jazz(Pre-2.0): Back in the late 1.09.4a days, he was one of those I tried to avoid if I wanted a shot at winning. Since 2.0's been out, he just barely edges me out a lot of the time.
5. Hinote/Chibi-Gardevoir/Girl of many names:p : My best friend is also one of my most feared competitors. A great railer, and good/great with everything else, especially managing monitors and powerups.
6. Armonte: *railsniped* RAGE!

Other Thoughts:

Blade: If he hasn't gotten way better since I stopped playing as much, you can't find any 2 players more evenly matched than me and Blade.
D00D64: One of the best defensive CTF players I've had the unfortunate chance to be utterly owned out of the base by. Freaking bomb/rail spamming echidna on Nimbus Ruins can make your life hell when trying to be a flag runner.
sb: Had I come to this community 6 months earlier, I would know and fear this name a lot more. He didn't really play enough when I was around for me to really know his skill well. But, when he did play, he kicked ass (apparently he was fresh out of bubblegum when he played).
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010   #73
twotonfox
Nightmare956 on Steam

Also, Rawk Hawk. Although, he is a good team-mate..
Old 08-23-2010   #74
Steelie
Cheesy around the edges

well I though about this post and I'll make my list...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. LXShadow: most difficult player at all... I can't ever beat him and he is still pwning me, but if I hit him I have to say ,,HOOOORAY!!!!''.

2. Kox3D: Yes, he's on my list too, he is just devil with his fast Knuxy shooting... but I think I'll beat him one time.

3. Turbo: Guy what is still annoying me, but still good friend. If you combine this things you will see word Rival!

4. Flandre: I can beat this guy but NOT kill... he's so powerful and can pwn ya.

5. Majro: And now someone from my country :P This guy is such hard for me if he's Metal Sonic when Spectrum is hosting Match. I didn't saw him on different list on this post, so it looks like only I have with him so long Match :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and Bonus: 6. Campers: I don't need to explain...

If I meet with someone next I'll edit this, well I ended.
Old 08-24-2010   #75
Azure

Mouse pad isn't bad at all once you learn to master it. Hi my name is Commander Hypersonic in netgames and I use mouse pad. XD
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #76
Shardvex

Commander Hypersonic? Wow, the mouse pad?

You met me recently, as I play under the name "Shadow the Werehog."

And, how did you get so good at the mouse pad? Its kinda hard to aim accurate with it, compared to a lazar mouse.
Old 08-25-2010   #77
Azure

I still need to work on my aim some more though oh and hello.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010   #78
PHCC
Too fast for you to see me.

I use the mouse pad too.But I can't play in any server of UK or US or every other server that isn't from Brazil because I have too much c lag =( , but I'm good at railing too. =P
Old 08-25-2010   #79
Shardvex

Everyone hates my rail skills. ;)
Old 08-26-2010   #80
ThunderNova

Redub.

Let's start.
Fists the Echidna - I played him twice in a private CTF server a few days ago. He set the score 4 me 0 him, beat him first round, next round, lost 5 him 0 me.

Um...umm....

Fox Boy - Eh, never really played him before, but he seem slike a good player.

Melissa - Haven't seen her around lately, but she was fun to play with.

KO The Echidna - Knockout (him) versus Metal KO (me), I lost.

Anyone else that uses Sonic - I am a Knux player, so they have the advantage.
ThunderNova is offline   Reply With Quote