The name that says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds pretty stupid but it's true. When you name yourself "Lag" it causes lag to occur. Some say it's just a coincidence. I met some guy in a netgame called Lag. He causing the server I was playing in to get lagged!

Wow, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Thats like naming yourself SSNTails and having people beg you for 1.09.5.

That is really wierd... Not! It's because that there are too many players and your computer can't handle it or the port is too far away and it lags a lot.

Nickrawls08 said:
That is really wierd... Not! It's because that there are too many players and your computer can't handle it or the port is too far away and it lags a lot.

Ever heard of people having crappy internets...?

You can't play SRB2 on a dial-up connection. Period.

Dude, this is like, the best topic ever, except not. Isn't it awesome how you can name yourself VIRUS and cause everyone in the netgame to get a trojan?

This is why I don't like going here as much as I used to :(

Rather, it would be "plz gime ful vrsn an 50000000 lvls an 21240553 chrctrs".

lol o hay guys, i hav story

I once joined a netgame using the name "Fire". Everyone in that netgame had their computer explode into a ball of flames.

Coincidences are fun.

Btw, metalsonicmk72, you win my "Topic of the week" award. Congratulations.

You idiot. Screen names have nothing to do with gameplay in any way, shape or form. Probably some asshat with a bad connection called himself "lag" intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back