• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ichigo.WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've decided to give a character wad another try. I decided that if I WERE to make another I'd make it of what I like so I decided to make Ichigo Kurosaki (chibi form) from bleach. Now dont freak about the hair shading because I used colors based off of a picture someone made that I'm totally inlove with because its epicness looking!!! But anyways here is the sprite oh his front frame. I honestly just need help on the whole... like figuring out how to make it into a wad process... i download XWE or what ever and it didn't work so I dont know if it works on acer or not.... once i figure out how to put it into a wad I think I'll release it... but anyways heres the prototype (remember PROTOTYPE) sprite of him.

ichigo_kurosaki_sprite_by_jawjakerssure-d38dju9.png

By the way its ALOT smaller... for some reason it got HUGE... I'm working on it.

It looks okay but whats up with that wierd smiling face?
Also what will be his ability? Will you try to make Getsuga Tenshō or something like that?

It looks okay but whats up with that wierd smiling face?
Also what will be his ability? Will you try to make Getsuga Tenshō or something like that?
1) in chibi your supose to make them look as happy as possible/cute (i wanted to give him a cute pedo smile hahahahaha)

2)I'm thinking about making his spin his Black Getsuga tenshou and his super vasto lordez...i think its spelled...

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Make his body more symmetrical.

Also, get rid of the smile.
ichigo_sprite_vrsn_2_by_jawjakerssure-d38f8dx.png

Any better?

now he looks sad... or surprised.
I think this is the best smile, but in a serious way.
Well I'm not sure if I should make him happy or not. It was shown in the show that Ichigo is only ever sad and is allways angry because his mother was killed and he blames him self so... I think a frown is more fitting.... but then he's in chibi where you're supose to make them look cute so.... I'm really not sure... and to make him look mad will be much harder because his hair covers most of his eyebrows so you wont be able to tell...

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

*EDIT* Here is Ichigos back frame and his super form front frame (Vasto Lorde)

ichigo_wad_vrsn_3_by_jawjakerssure-d38g5i4.png
I know it's REALLY hard to see the shading on Vasto Lorde but there is shading! Also I wanted him to look kinda silly!

You should take half of his body and face, flip it, then do the asymmetrical features.

Edit: Maybe you should at least get rid of the pillow shading...?

Last edited:
And the back of the head looks nasty. Don't add any hair effects to it, if you want to portray the spikey look, just have the head and points around it where the hair ends.

but thats only beacuse his mom died. maybe I want a happy Ichigo. and like I said it would be to hard to make him mad because his hair is all over his face... if you think you can make a better one go right ahead. you obviously dont understand the point of CHIBI and haven't been reading what I've been saying.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

You should take half of his body and face, flip it, then do the asymmetrical features.

Edit: Maybe you should at least get rid of the pillow shading...?
well Vasto Lorde isn't at all symetrical so I kinda like it like that. If you have a specific shading I could use for him tell me and I'll use it.

but thats only beacuse his mom died. maybe I want a happy Ichigo. and like I said it would be to hard to make him mad because his hair is all over his face... if you think you can make a better one go right ahead. you obviously dont understand the point of CHIBI and haven't been reading what I've been saying.
A happy Ichigo because he has a dead mom? What?
I've seen chibi faces and it's very possible to make a ">=(" kind of face. You need to take the criticism better.

Also, if you've seen animes, you can sometimes see their eyebreows through their hair.

Wow. This actually has potential. Keep up the good work, scale it down so that it won't have to be a HIRES character(and therefore completely broken), and you'll have a decent WAD. Oh, and the frown looks weird. The smile was perfectly fine and fit the chibi style, source material be damned.

I saw you had were trying another character, R&S, and my first thought was "Oh boy, here we go again." Then I took a look, and was like "Whaa?? Did RikkiandSparkey make this? No way..."
You've just proved your worth. If you can make enough sprites as good as this one to make a full character wad, you are amazing. I think you've probably found your groove in this "chibi" thing!

hey guys is that some pillow shading I see
pillow shading that is almost always incredibly ugly and should be changed so that there is an actual light source?
because I think that that's what I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back