Addfile in 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
Ok, I have 1.1 and i've seen Senku's topic. He has Senku added in 1,1, How would one do this? Do I use Cheat engine? or command's? can someone "HALP ME."

You can't add stuff in 1.1, they don't want it abused. I don't know how Senku added his characters.

Correct. And if I hear anyone mention or ask where to find one, I will take action as it is not allowed according to STJR. You can hack it for your own personal use. Anything beyond that will get you in deep trouble and no, we will not tell you how to hack it. Figure it out if you can.

armonte the hedgehog said:
Sonict said:
The Cake is a lie.
My god. I have the exe I need the source, but thats no where on the internet so im screwed. Should I wait till the release?

You know. There is a reason why addfile is disabled in the 1.1 beta, right? They did not just disable it just because they can. They have their own reasons on why they did it. I know one of them is because this is not the final game and it only a beta test of match mode, nothing else.

It is possible to use it do it if you know asm and have good haxx0ring skillz. Unfortunantly, I don't have goodhaxx0rring skillz, so my knowing asm is worthless. D=

They violated the GPL when they released that beta. The source had to at least go out to the people who were supposed to get it.

Well, nobody here is supposed to have it to begin with, so support is not going to happen.

Providing information about the 1.1 private beta is prohibited. ADDFILE was removed for good reason (to prevent a buggy beta EXE from having mods made for it) and we're not going to help you figure out a way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back