Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu, Ken, Akuma et al, most any pre-FFVII Final Fantasy character...

Actually, Akuma'd be pretty cool. Super Smash Attack'd be the Shun Goku Satsu, just because.

Shadow Hog said:

Actually, Akuma'd be pretty cool. Super Smash Attack'd be the Shun Goku Satsu, just because.
Hear, hear. Instead of him being slowed down, just make him easier to damage/knock off the stage, like in Street Fighter. Ryu and Ken deserve spots regardless of who made them - Street Fighter II practically revitalized the Arcade scene and revolutionized fighting games.

If Dan Hibiki got in, that would be the biggest amount of win ever. To see him constantly taunt in a match of Brawl would be absolutely hilarious.

Shadow Hog said:

Megaman FTW, because he can have multiple weapons.

And because his alts can be Zero, Bass and X............

Whatever language, doesn't matter. Still, the article isn't close to what you claim. Once again, someone simply DOESN'T READ THE BLOODY ARTICLE PROPERLY.

"Sonic is top third-party character wanted for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Yuji Naka, the ex-head of Sonic Team has stated he would like to see Sonic in the next game. Solid Snake, a third party candidate from the "Metal Gear" games, is included in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In the October 2006 issue of EGM, Miyamoto has stated that he would like to see Sonic in Brawl."

It's true, Sonic's a top contender. It never said that both Sonic AND Tails are in.

There hasn't even been many updates for SSB:B for quite some time now. If Sonic will be or is in the new game, they'll probably make some trailer or gameplay videos before they'll annouce it. Also I wonder, since the creators of SSB always make the character models look better then they do in their own games: if sonic was in the game, what would Sonic's model look like?

I know that this isn't OFFICIAL or anything, but I just felt like telling everyone:
My brother told me a few days ago that SEGA wanted Sonic in SSBB as well as Nintendo. My brother does frequent alot of VG websites, and he said it with a straight face so.........

As I said, it isn't OFFICIAL, but I thought that it was something that should be mensioned (SP?).

I think that has the same credibilty as the Wikipedia Article really. We dont know if its really a fact and its only a maybe.

One, Sonic and Tails are "Proper Nouns". This means that they refer to a specific person, place, or thing. Second, it merely states that some of the higher-ups of Service Games (read: Sega) and Nintendo would like them in. Way to jump to conclusions.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Also I wonder, since the creators of SSB always make the character models look better then they do in their own games: if sonic was in the game, what would Sonic's model look like?

Like Sonic with more polygons. *shot*

Bump, for Wiki update:
"An article in the first issue of a Swedish Nintendo Magazine named "+N" makes a report that the known confirmed characters will be in Brawl, along with Sonic the Hedgehog as a playable character, though the magazine's credibility is questioned."

I did read the entire thing, and I know the magazines credibility is questiond, but I thought this'd be something important that needed to be posted.

I knew it, I knew Sonic would be in brawl yahoo! If any of you burst my bubble I swear I will come to your house and take your computer you family and you pets just wanted to make that clear.

Bloodylightning said:
I knew it, I knew Sonic would be in brawl yahoo! If any of you burst my bubble I swear I will come to your house and take your computer you family and you pets just wanted to make that clear.
Bring it on:
"though the magazine's credibility is questioned."

Bloodylightning said:
Threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back