Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
The Tails Doll said:
You put the ds port And sonic one 2 or 3

And your playing as knux

I HOPE TO GOD THIS WILL HAPPEN.

LOCK-ON TECHNOLOGY

Holy shit, that would be cool.

Sonic 1, 2, and 3 could be GBA carts, and S&K would be a DS cart.

That would be cool to see. And yet, slightly stange. I never had a DS game that interacted with a GBA game before

Du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du,
Du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du,
Du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du,

Love the soundtrack. ;D

Well, I liked it.... So it can't really fail that mu-

OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

I also Hope that WHEN they port Nights they will make it somewhat
like "Chrismas Nights"(Real game) (e) on april 1 you will play as reala
and insted of unlocking the sonic charicter you just put sonic one in the gba slot

OR all of thee above but also when you put in sonic two yer tails
and s and k and yer playing as knux(THAT WOULD ROXXERZ) :mrgreen:

Exactly.

I have no idea that NiGHTS into Dreams is.

I have no idea who Reala is.

I don't know what a Sega Saturn is.

It couldn't possibly be your grammar.

The Tails Doll said:
I also Hope that WHEN they port Nights they will make it somewhat
like "Chrismas Nights"(Real game) (e) on april 1 you will play as reala
and insted of unlocking the sonic charicter you just put sonic one in the gba slot

OR all of thee above but also when you put in sonic two yer tails
and s and k and yer playing as knux(THAT WOULD ROXXERZ) :mrgreen:

They will probably not make Nights port for any system because Sonic Team saw Nights as a Failure. Thats why is was not in Sonic Mega/Gems Collection. And why would you what lock-on feather on the GameBoy or DS any way? Lock-on feather was just a dumb ploy Sega did to make people buy two game that where incomplete(Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles). When put them together they made one complete game. But that was one great game thou.

jrose05 said:
They will probably not make Nights port for any system because Sonic Team saw Nights as a Failure. Thats why is was not in Sonic Mega/Gems Collection.
Was that a joke? NiGHTS was Yuji Naka's pride and joy. That's why he's so stalwart in avoiding a sequel of any kind; he doesn't want Sonic Team messing around with his baby. He knows how incompetent they are, I'm sure that's why he broke off and started PROPE in the first place. The only reason it wasn't in either collection is because Saturn emulation is still in it's infant stages (Though I'm sure disc space was an issue as well).

On the current topic: I'm not sure about Sonic 1 GBA, but like a few of you, I loved Project Rub (AKA, Feel The Magic's PAL title). Work of genius. The same guys who made that game are making SatSR. Even more reason to have high hopes for it. Those guys KNOW how to make good use of innovative technology.

And as well, there's little indication of a NiGHTS sequel, beyond rumors and claims for magazines. If there was a sequel in the works, it would definitely be for the Wii, as Yuji Naka has said that the Wii is the perfect console for NiGHTS. And Ritz has already mentioned why there's no NiGHTS port, beyond that mini-game for the GBA that was downloadable off PSO, I think...

At the time of its release, NiGHTS Into Dreams topped Saturn sales charts but failed to find the mass commercial appeal of Super Mario 64 or Crash Bandicoot, both of which were launched around the same time. Most reviews in dedicated Saturn magazines praised the game, but those of some multi-platform websites and magazines were more critical.

However, the game is now commonly regarded as a classic, and due to its quality and availability it is one of the titles most commonly recommended to players starting collections of Saturn games. NiGHTS consistently appears in greatest games ever lists. In a January 2000 poll of readers of Computer and Video Games magazine, it appeared in 15th place in a list of the "100 greatest games" (directly behind Super Mario 64). Edge gave it a score of 8/10 in their original 1996 review of the game [1], and in their October 2003 issue the magazine's staff placed NiGHTS in their list of the ten greatest platform games. EGM, in their The Greatest 200 Videogames of Their Time list, ranked the game 160th.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NiGHTS_into_Dreams...

I was wrong. I heard that it did not do so well, (profit wise) because the Saturn did not do so well (profit wise) and that the game was over looked by gamer.

I was gone for the day and I dont get a clue what yall are saying. Ill post on this topic tommrow.

The reasion why I posted this is that The Tails Doll lost me on his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back