Credit Doom Legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, SRB2 is a great mod. I really appreciate how people mod games like this.

But this is a modified doom legacy engine, and I haven't seen anywhere, any credit at all given to the developers of doom legacy. You have probably released the source code, and I don't know if that violates the public license or whatever, but in the articles, the press, and on the srb2 site; no credit or acknowledgment of doom legacy!

Besides, I don't see Doom Legacy giving any credit to DOSDoom anywhere, which is what Legacy is based off of...

Another reason it's not made well-known is because some parents would probably really flip out if they heard that Doom was somehow involved and think that SRB2 has blood and guts flying everywhere. Our target audience isn't Doom players at all.

Some parents would probably really flip out if they heard that Doom was somehow involved and think that SRB2 has blood and guts flying everywhere.

I just imagined Sonic jumping on a Crawla and blood flying everywhere when the Crawla explodes.

Jake the fox said:
I just imagined Sonic jumping on a Crawla and blood flying everywhere when the Crawla explodes.

Hehe, you should make a WAD that replaces the explosion graphics with the old Doom splatter. :lol: Sound effect, too!

(Immediately things of srb2jte's soviet russia mode.)
Heh.
Sonic went splat.
I'll never forget the 1st time i saw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back