why must we wait for sonic and the secret of the rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, it looks alright, but not THAT great.

I'd say calling it Secret of the Rings was a major mistake, what's wrong with Wildfire? What's RIGHT with Secret of the Rings?

I honestly couldn't care less if the gamecube died right now. I haven't bought a game for it since.. 2005? Something around there. Yeah, Donkey Konga 2 for Christmas of '05, last GCN game I bought.

The Gamecube is kinda dead now. I mean, I got the Gamecube. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't exactly a success. It was more of a cult hit than a mainstream product. And as far as I know, it's lost its appeal to third-party developers. From what I've seen, it only really gets a new game once every few months. Here's to hoping that the Wii will rectify this situation.

Also, don't double-post, sir pootus 98. It's generally frowned upon.

Well, it seems that Wii is already getting TONS of third-party support, so Nintendo should be doing better this time around.

okay so we get all that but what will happen to sonic rep in the wiis world domination

yes master wii I will obey you and bring you a soda

FoxBlitzz said:
The Gamecube is kinda dead now. I mean, I got the Gamecube. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't exactly a success. It was more of a cult hit than a mainstream product. And as far as I know, it's lost its appeal to third-party developers. From what I've seen, it only really gets a new game once every few months. Here's to hoping that the Wii will rectify this situation.

Also, don't double-post, sir pootus 98. It's generally frowned upon.

Same here FoxBlitzz. Im going back and hitting the old school games.

Last game I got for the GCN: Tony Hawk's American Wastland.

You're not the only one waiting. SatSR will be the best 3D Sonic to date. And we're waiting, because the game isn't finished. It's like Zelda: Twilight Princess - delayed so many times, just to make it better, and it may be the best Zelda game to date.

So, I think it would be better in the long run, for us to wait, so the designers can try and get things done right.

I'm getting SOTR, for sure. It'd be a different game to play.

BTW, the name was changed from Wildfire due to copyrights. 'Kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back