Easter eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesword221

The man with no plan.
Here is where you can post your favorite easter eggs from any game ANY.so I guess I will start alright lets see...I got it!The Megg egg that is a cool and scary easter egg.

Finding the key to the froom of ultimate power which turns out to be a room full of blood-crazed ninjas.

Let's see...
All of the awesome stuff you get from beating any PTR/UJL game with all COOL modes (I'd consider that an easter egg because barely anyone can do it without cheating). Uh, "Toasty!" from DDR. Yoshi in Super Mario 64.

I don't really know many. I'd have to get back to you on this...

I can't see this topic going anywhere special. Not to mention "The cake is a lie" isn't an eater egg, anyhow.

Also, teh wad whore wasn't here.

Screenshot, please? I swear that a texture I "made" with those words was used, I just haven't seen it.

I remember some easter egg on a microchip; image was shown on Wikipedia a while back. Sonic the Hedgehog's head was on the chip.

But otherwise, my favourite in-game easter egg would have to be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's castle garden; you look through a window in the castle, and you can see various images of Mario series characters, such as Mario flying with the wing cap. I think you also see Bowser, Yoshi and Peach, but I can't exactly remember. Another one in the same area is shooting a seed into another window; a guard pops his head out, tells you what is effectively "bugger off", and throws a bomb at you.

Hiss, and whee, and various nonsensical sounds that yours truly makes.

The texture was used in NSZ2. You get all buttons, and when you're about to use the secret entrance, a sound effect goes like "SHWAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAA!" and that texture pops up, saying "Kroze the WAD whore was here!"

Kaysakado said:
The texture was used in NSZ2. You get all buttons, and when you're about to use the secret entrance, a sound effect goes like "SHWAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAA!" and that texture pops up, saying "Kroze the WAD whore was here!"

NSZ2? I'm kinda behind when it comes to all thse WADs popping out of nowhere. ^^;

Also, I remember that 007: Goldeneye's character "Dr. Doak" was named after David Doak, one of the developers; also, a guy working on the game named "Klobb" was used as the name for the worst weapon in video game history, the Klobb. Bet he was happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back