Smash General

At this point we should make a "smash general" thread about the series as a whole rather than a single game.

I dunno if it's allowed to talk about but I love the modding scene of Smash 64 and Brawl and I hope we'll see more of it.

At this point we should make a "smash general" thread about the series as a whole rather than a single game.
Sounds cool wait can i change the name of the thread
I don't know how the forum works but you should ask a mod to either rename or lock this thread and make a new one about the SSB series as a whole.

Last edited:
oh i wouldnt lock this thread just make a thread about 64,melee,brawl and smash 4

I mean making 4 different threads (aka having 5 threads) for each and every Smash games sounds a bit pointless tbh. Even if Smash is pretty popular, I don’t think it would be popular enough in the community to satisfy all 5 threads at once, therefore making a singular Smash thread would be better as we could just keep it more aimless instead of specific.

I mean making 4 different threads (aka having 5 threads) for each and every Smash games sounds a bit pointless tbh. Even if Smash is pretty popular, I don’t think it would be popular enough in the community to satisfy all 5 threads at once, therefore making a singular Smash thread would be better as we could just keep it more aimless instead of specific.
Yeah, even if Melee is different from the others I would prefer to keep the thread focused on the entire series...

Anyway, I wanna redo Brawl's Adventure mode somedays.

No i just meant with all the past games combined as a thread
(btw sorry this is late just felt like reviving this thread)

felt like reviving this thread anyway who is your main in all smash games you played ill start
Smash 4: ROB
Smash Ultimate: King K Rool

I've been making Miis for Smash Ultimate for all sorts of different characters. Made some for Sonic SatAM, Sonic Underground, Comix Zone, Vectorman, X-Men, Nickelodeon, ToeJam and Earl, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Streets of Rage, Animorphs, Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girls, ect.

Just look up Segaman89 on there and you should be able to find all of them.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back