New Sonic Game Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me laugh quite a bit. =P

I could actually see something like this pulled off well,
put sonic in a huge city, like they did with spiderman.
Then his powers of speed would really truely shine, imagine the thrill of being able to run straight up the side of the empire state building. Or down. In addition to that, being able to play as other characters in a huge sandbox like that, would make sonic awesome. Race to certain locations within a certain amount of time, challenges, objective based gameplay instead of racing type, I believe it could work really well. It would add quite a bit of depth to the gameplay. Combine that with the capability for semi-destructible environs, and you have a pretty good sonic game there. Also, NO GUNS. And then imagine Eggman and Sonic battling in a completely open, destructible city. That'd be epic, and it would add depth and realism to the boss battles. Also difficulty, but that's besides the point. Make sonic able to go super once he has all emeralds, and he earns rings as currency like from SA2 to purchase upgrades, and you have a badass sandbox styled sonic game.

You'd have to be sore in the head to believe a hoax like this. Think about it, SEGA and RockStar teaming up to make a parody of GTA?

This is pretty amusing, I giggled to myself. (Teehee) But even though they wouldn't rate M, they already went far enough as to include guns. (Shadow the hedgehog) I know they would'nt completely rip off, or work with GTA, but something more kid freindly would suffice. Ever see the simpsons hit and run? It's basically a kid friendly GTA.
"Thank you. come again."

Shadow Hog said:
Consider that Big's voice actor is (well, was) Jon St. John.

Now consider that Duke Nukem's voice actor is (and still is) Jon St. John.

Clearly, this means that Big is secretly the Sonic universe's biggest badass.
Wait... John St. Jon played Duke Nukem?
Please tell me a few of his catch phrases. I've started this idea along time ago, but now I think I'll do it.

But that's beside the topic's subject.

Ha. Good one, I'll Begin. However, if SEGA seriously did this I'd try to make my own fangame finally and put SEGA to shame.

However, Shrike's idea was fantastic. The Spiderman games are incredible, and I can see the Wall Crawler's climbing being translated into a more speedy wall run. Although, if I were to see this idea come true I'd die of excitement. Especially if they pull it off right. However, they'd also have to include much fan service.

I want a Green Hill City (or better yet Knothole).
And then a fully explorable Angel Island with all the zones would be much appreciated to keep what continuity Sonic has left in the games.

I'll Begin said:
Not a parody. An adaptation of Sonic in the GTA universe (or vice-versa). GTA for Kids, basically.
Haha, Counter Strike for kids always gets me.

PoisonUnagi said:
You'd have to be sore in the head to believe a hoax like this. Think about it, SEGA and RockStar teaming up to make a parody of GTA?
You'd have to be sore in the head to believe that anybody in this thread was being serious.

I'm really tempted to lock this, you guys just keep ruining it.

People were too defendant on this for it to be hilarious. Shame, really.

I'll Begin said:
GTA for kids

There's a "Gran Turismo for boys" being made, too. O-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back