Best zelda game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me i would have to say the 1st zelda for the nes

it took me a while to beat and even longer for the 2nd quest
(note: i am not talking about zelda 2)
i like games that it takes me more then 3 days to beat

Such a hard choice. I'm inclined to say either Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, or Oracle of Seasons.

Though, I'll just say OoT for simply being the most memorable. every time I pull the Master Sword from the temple of time for the first time I just feel excited.

The best I played is OOT and oracle of seasons, but the worst is faces of evil and wand of gamelon

Oot and MM.

Seriously, they have got to get Majora on VC! I'll never spend another wii point until they do.

Oh and Draykon, I doubt it's a rare thing to do the Kafei and Anju sidequest. It's not too hard as long as you have an Ikana owl statue, the stone mask, and the bunny hood...plus without doing it you can't get the FD mask, which is worth getting and trading the others.

For me it would have to be Windwaker and Twilight Princess. but this is coming from someone who has not bothered to play through OoT completely (but, considering my Freeloader is broken, so I can't play my Zelda Collectors Edition, and my computer is too crap for emulating effectively, I have an excuse.)

Twilight Princess, I ignore nostalgia freaks (not saying anyone here is) who ignore the fact that Twilight Princess basically has everything
oot had and more, such things as the horse back battles, also it was a much longer game, the plot was better (for some reason some
people think the plot was really simple and boring compared to oot, what the hell?) better characters, and character development, like midna
and how she changes halfway through the game. The cutscenes in the game are amazing as well, also graphics do count for something.
Also if you have the Wii version which I consider just as much an original version as the cube one because it was released exactly the same
time, you then have the motion sensing controls, which is much better then oot's gameplay.

There are only two things I can think of that oot has over TP, and that's a couple of weapons like the ice & fire arrow, and I prefered oot's
level of difficulty, but imo those aren't good enough reasons to prefer it over TP, when I look at how much more TP has.

I get irritated by people who refuse to believe there could be a better game then the one they got overlyexcited over when they were
9 years old, then they claim because they weren't as excited when they played TP, so that must mean the game doesn't have as good
of an atpmosphere, wrong, back in 1998 you were 9, now you're 17, you're not going to act as overlyexcited about any game anymore,
you're not 9, infact there's only one game that's ever made me feel like that again, and that's super mario galaxy. I don't understand
people who like SMB3 over super mario world, because again, Mario World has everything SMB3 had, but also included Yoshi, and the
look and music was more Mario-like. Even worse now imo some people prefer SMB3 to Galaxy, don't get that either, eh. I don't understand
people who prefer Goldeneye to Perfect Dark.

I literally have been thinking all this times its because people were so "OMG Goldeneye" that they just forgot about the game, I was
shocked to find a forum the other day filled with some of the stupidest comments I've ever read, like "Goldeneye is better then Perfect Dark
in every aspect".....I don't think I need to say anything at that comment, it speaks for itself..... okay this post has now turned into a rant about
something else, I'll stop, don't anyone else go off-topic.

img0239ke3.jpg

Sciky said:
Ohhhhh long post typing.
Don't anyone else go off-topic.

Why would you say something like that. You just went off topic and you tell us not to go offtopic. Anyway, you know that how the old saying goes..." You can't beat the classics". Guess what, It's true. Some people don't like the new aged games than the old aged games. If they don't want to get overlyexcited then let them be. Your saying (From what I read) the new games are better then the old version of the games. Guess what, I am one of those people. Sure better graphics make the games better, but Oot had better game strategy than TP. I may not understand the post like your understanding but understand this.

They may be 17 but that saying is true and you won't be able to beat the classics. Some games do and some don't. There I went offtopic for a sec there. Tp, didn't have everything. In my opinion, only better graphics and weapons, and a badass Gannondorf. That's pretty much it. There now we can say dont go offtopic. If you want to continue, pm me.

Earuto said:
Sciky said:
Ohhhhh long post typing.
Don't anyone else go off-topic.

Why would you say something like that. You just went off topic and you tell us not to go offtopic. Anyway, you know that how the old saying goes..." You can't beat the classics". Guess what, It's true. Some people don't like the new aged games than the old aged games. If they don't want to get overlyexcited then let them be. Your saying (From what I read) the new games are better then the old version of the games. Guess what, I am one of those people. Sure better graphics make the games better, but Oot had better game strategy than TP. I may not understand the post like your understanding but understand this.

They may be 17 but that saying is true and you won't be able to beat the classics. Some games do and some don't. There I went offtopic for a sec there. Tp, didn't have everything. In my opinion, only better graphics and weapons, and a badass Gannondorf. That's pretty much it. There now we can say dont go offtopic. If you want to continue, pm me.

I'm not going to pm you because I don't want to talk to you about which is a better game or anthing like that, however, the reason I said
no-one else go off-topic is because what I said wasn't needed in the thread, so I didn't want else continuing it either making this thread
going even futher off-topic like this, I'm perfectly allowed to say nooone else go off-topic if it means getting people to focus on what the
thread is actually about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back