Sonic Robo Blast 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2020-12-14_at_12.06.11_AM.png

Image I had on my computer, from the SRB2 Official Discord

Oh yeah I saw this whole SRB3 thing a bit ago
Here's the gamebanana post
Screenshot-20201214-153854.png

It's very easy to tell that this is a meme by looking at an image they fully acknowledged on their Twitter that they have
Eo1-Ds-AUXUAELJ6-V.jpg

To quote exactly what they said
the SRB3 Twitter said:
We are happy to announce that #SRB3 will include all characters seen in this photo as base-game characters.
Yeah that's exactly what they said which is utterly absurd so it's quite obviously a joke of some sort.
TLDR- please don't act like you're going to make SRB3 and if you genuinely are then make an announcement post about on the SRB2 message board because gamebanana is barely monitored so by posting your announcement there then you are either giving yourself away immediately or making it seem like you're just joking about the whole thing.

The everyone is here is a joke about SRB3 will be so big that absolutelly everything will be here even impossible thing.
That this is a mod, we have to see if it's a real mod or not but I don't think it is as it a joke

Simply ut, no, its not something official. If it's meant to be a mod, then it can be discussed in a new topic when it's got something worth showing.

For now, I'm locking this, so folks don't get the wrong idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back