If you had to make a Sonic game with parts from other Sonic games what would you pick

FishandChips

When was the last time I logged in?
Here are some more things. You have to chose collectibles from series past. You must chose two emerald types (Time Stones count). You also have to make a story and pick 5 playable characters. Also don't forget the name. The levels are not needed. So as First post I will say mine.
Parts:
The boost from Sonic Colors, the level design from Sonic Lost World, and the time travel from Sonic CD.
Collectibles:
Rings and Red Rings.
Emeralds:
Time stones and Chaos Emeralds.
Story:
Sonic and his friends have to save the Wisps after the Wisps get sent back in time because of the time eater. Sonic and his friends must save them before two weeks pass or the Wisps are wiped from time and space.
Playable Charters:
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Mighty (yes I picked Mighty).
Name: Sonic Time Trouble.

Last edited:
Name: Sonic Turbo
Gameplay: Kind of like Sonic Colors, but without the boost. Controls like SA1 and 2.
Level design: Fast af, fully 3D, the 3D sections of Sonic Colors and Sonic Adventures level designs mixed.
Game styles: Sonic for high speeds, Tails for platforming* and Knuckles for exploration*.
Mood of the story: Action packed and Goofy, but it can slow down and get serious when it needs to.

Story: We come in already in the middle of the action, with Sonic stealing Eggman's Chaos Emerald. "Now that I've got the Chaos Emerald, I'd best bust this joint- and fast!" The first level takes place during this action, in the Egg Fort. After the level is over, we cut to Sonic getting cornered against a cliff against the fort. "There's no escape now, rodent! Surrender... or else." With only one way out, Sonic rips off some metal from the wall and uses it as a snowboard to slide down the steep steal wall. "I don't give up that easily, nosehair!" (I'm not sorry.) When it looks like the end, Tails swoops in on the Tornado 2 and saves Sonic. "Yo, Tails! Thanks for the rescue!" "No problem, Sonic! Now let's get outta here!" This battle has been going on for 7 months, and Sonic's team has 2 Chaos Emeralds counting the one they've retrieved from Eggman. Sonic and Tails go back to Tails' lab, where Knuckles and Amy await them. The rest of the story is just a game of keep away between Sonic and Eggman, with some story elements.
*maybe Tails and Knuckles' game styles could be swapped

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Is anyone gonna speak?

I spoke. :)

There are three games I'd like to see made. Of course, two of those are Sonic Adventure 3 and a sequel to Sonic Mania. But the third one I want is a modern, competitive footracing game. Imagine something in between Sonic R and Sonic Generations. It would feature a variety of characters, all with their own abilities, applied to the Boost style of gameplay. For example, Blaze's boost would have her surrounded in an aura of fire, which can damage other players. Silver might be able to grab objects from the environment and chuck them at other players. Knuckles' boost would allow him to bust through certain obstacles, so he doesn't have to avoid them.

As for name, maybe something like Sonic Marathon, or Sonic R².

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back