Trenton Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
Rise above the trappings of ordinary life and enter the notorious mafia game.

Put contracts out on your enemies or kill em yourself, play the best mob game on the internet. Buy and sell black market goods, be boss of a family and rule with absolute power as you enjoy the best mob game out. Take part in multi-step Mob Games and Missions. Bribe cops, burn down buildings, spy on your rivals, and outsmart the feds.

Shakedown your territory, wage war, smack talk in the forums... we can keep you entertained for life, play the best mob game on the internet. Come join our Global community and become Trenton Made.

Main Page
http://www.trentonmade.com
My referral link
http://www.trentonmade.com/register.php?REF=15390

Found this great game one day and I got hocked. Its a text based MMORPG game. Which is good for me because this computer sucks. Anyway I started to play it and I would go to jail a lot but I would only stay there for a minute when someone would brake me out. And thats how I meet some people and even joined a mob family. Theirs a lot of things you can do here even as a low level. I think its worth a shot to try this game.

JRose said:
Shakedown your territory, wage war, smack talk in the forums... we can keep you entertained for life, play the best mob game on the internet.

ORLY?

If what you say is true then it worths a playing, if its as good as Metal Gear Online, then ill download it. (Wait for me to play it and reply this weekend)

Sonnarkku said:
JRose said:
Shakedown your territory, wage war, smack talk in the forums... we can keep you entertained for life, play the best mob game on the internet.

ORLY?

If what you say is true then it worths a playing, if its as good as Metal Gear Online, then ill download it. (Wait for me to play it and reply this weekend)

Its a text based game. You don't download anything. Its all in your browser.

Tip

The quickest way to level 2 is to do the mission. Find the Explore Menu and then the Dark Side section and now click Mission Center. Now follow the insertions. In one part they will tell you to attack Ray Bones. You will find him randomly in your Shakedowns or in the Fight Club. You get 100 Shakedowns every day.

:::Ray Bones:::
Level: 1
Strength: 30
Agility: 30
Marksmanship: 30
Guard: 30
Labour: 10
IQ: 10
Weapon: Rusty Scratch Awl

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
An IQ of 10, huh? That doesn't sound too good.
IQ is not need for fights. So every one in the Fight Club only has 10 IQ points.

My Stats
JRose[15390]
Level: 11
Strength: 14,372
Agility: 11,561
Marksmanship: 14,824
Guard: 12,276
Labour: 11,527
IQ: 2,816
Weapon 1: .44 Magnum
Weapon 2: DB Shot Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back