Happy Independence Day (United States)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence day to you as well as well as the rest of the forums.

Can't wait to see all 'dem fireworks. :D

Heh... I'm going up to my mom's today, and sleeping over until tomorrow.

Apparently she has something planned, but she's keeping it a secret...

But hey. As long as the fireworks don't totally suck like last year, I'm sure I'll have a good time. :D

Edited the topic so it would be more clear which independence day we are celebrating. United States of America isn't the only place on Earth. :P

Edit: Also, I am unsure if something messed up for you Kaysakado, but you should put some content into your post.

Lack of rain in most of Texas for almost two months = city issues stupid ban on fireworks due to it being dry.

Torgo said:
Edited the topic so it would be more clear which independence day we are celebrating. United States of America isn't the only place on Earth. :P
YES IT IS! -Shot for being very ethnocentric-

Torgo said:
Yes, but it's kind of obvious today's the US's independence day.

Kaysakado said:
Torgo said:
Yes, but it's kind of obvious today's the US's independence day.

I didn't know about it.

Today, I've started a process that will eventually allow me to achieve a different sort of independence.

Namely, today I got behind the wheel of a car for the first time.

fawfulfan said:
Today, I've started a process that will eventually allow me to achieve a different sort of independence.

Heh... Kudos.

I'm still waiting to get my Permit. D:

Dunno when I'll be taken to take the test...

Chisuun said:
Lack of rain in most of Texas for almost two months = city issues stupid ban on fireworks due to it being dry.

D: Sucks to be where you live. :(

Heh, I might watch the fireworks or I might just stay home and play vg.

I prefer to think of it as American Danmaku day, but meh. :P

I'm actually going to be spending a good portion of the day outside this year. Le gasp.

xxZeroxx said:
fawfulfan said:

Heh... Kudos.

I'm still waiting to get my Permit. D:

Dunno when I'll be taken to take the test...
I might be getting the permit by the end of this year and getting the liscense by next year.

I have driven a boat (Apparently at the area my dad takes me for boating there is no age limit for driving but it is prefered that they are not a young child or a mentally challenged person.) which I nearly killed us with at some points. (almost hit rocks, a sign, and a flock of stupid ducks.)

Re: Happy Independence Day

Ghost_Zero said:
Can't wait to see all 'dem fireworks. :D

Fireworks? Someone said fireworks?

fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back