Find all easter eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says on the secrets checklist that i have to find all the easter eggs!But there are none in the game.Can someone help me?

Ya know I to don't know what it is so can you at least tell us what the easter eggs it's talking about are?

God, must you be so impatient? It'll be obvious come the month of april. Until then just live without it.

It's not like the Easter Egg bonus dosen't suck anyway >_>

Hey i'm not being impacient I just wanted to know how it would all become clear next month.

By the end of April, I will have an easter egg hunting guide written for the Wiki and a method of activation for any time of the year. But, like Sik and Draykon said, you must wait until April.

Dude! The reason why you have to wait untill april for the easter egg bonus is because easter is in april! (I can't believe you didn't make that connection)

Anyway, sorry for flaming you. The really easy way to get around this is to set the date on your computer for easter. (That's how I got around it). How you do this is start>control panel>date and time. It's that simple.

I already apologized for flaming you, I didn't know the problem was already solved, sorry.

p.s. I was only trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back