It's Halo 2 day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tets

one rude dude
Indeed, the official Halo 2 day, the people who got it early yesterday don't count. So the masses shall celebrate today by playing Halo 2 as much as is humanly possible. Unfortunately I still need to go to graphics and web design class, but I'll be back before the day is ended to play much co-op and multiplayer. Unfortunately I do not own an XBox myself, but everyone else I know does, and they're all getting Halo 2 so it all works out in the end. Yeah.

Don't forget to watch G4. Since today is Halo 2 day, G4 "is dedicating all their programming to Halo".

Hmm.. wonder if there will by any Red vs. Blue on..

Whoever has XBOX live is fortunate. There were like 2000 people online yesterday. Wow that was one heck of a game!

I stood in line at midnight for it. It's pretty good, though I can't decide if I like the first one a tiny bit better.....

This one has better levels, new guns, dual wepon wielding, more aliens, better AI for NPC, You don't have to kill a marine to get his weapons, more powerful versions of old weapons, new vehicles, improved vehicles, etc. etc.

Case and Point

Ick. Sounds violent to me.
*Turns ans walks away*
I'm sorry, but I just don't like violent games. It's just me. No offence

Then go away, srb2 involves jumping on robots and throwing --red-- rings!

It was also made from a very violent game.... *shot shot*

.......*shot*

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fun is Halo 2, exactly?

8 if you're by yourself (IMO, most people would give that a 10). 10 with 2 or more people.

HALO 2 YAY! I was watching G4 yesterday when they were showing all the Halo 2 stuff. They even had the history of Bungie, it was very interesting.

Halo 2=10

Did ya' watch screensavers on G4 last night? It was pretty cool, there was a 2,500 dollar Halo costume that some ordinary guys sold 50 of to Microsoft X_x.
I'd expect those guys to get sued rather than payed :P

Don't worry, you aren't. I consider Microsoft to be an evil empire on the level of the New York Yankees, so I only support them as much as I need to-which means I can live with a Gamecube and PS2 and no Xbox.

Meh, when they release Halo 2 on the PC I'll play it. I have heard way too much good stuff about the Halo games to ignore them, so when i get a chance you can bet I'll get them both.

Halo 2 was awesome, my friend brought it over yesterday. I loved it, and owned massivly. But yeah I don't have an XBOX of my own, so I'm also hoping they'll release it on PC. I was also kinda hoping they'd do that for Fable, but I doubt that's happening. But yeah Halo 2 was great, my friends are talking about getting a 16 player system link game going. :mrgreen:

Chompy said:
But yeah Halo 2 was great, my friends are talking about getting a 16 player system link game going. :mrgreen:

16 player games are much fun, I went over a friend's for his birthday and had a 16 player game ^^. It wasn't Halo 2, though, just the first one.

God damnit, you people and your Halo 2.. you're tempting me to get an XBox >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back